GameFly Daily Used Deals: SW Battlefront $15 and More

Good price on Battlefront, but I figure I waited this long, may as well just wait for it to hit EA Access. Really hoping Rise of the Tomb Raider pops up in one of these daily deals, would be great at $15.

Battlefront is rumored to be announced that it will be added to The Vault at E3 for those of us who have EA Access. Hold off on purchasing if you're in that boat.

Bit surprised to see that FF game drop in price so quick. Would snag it, but I have yet to open my Bravely Second (collector's edition, I know you care). 

Between that, Dark Souls 3 and Salt and Sanctuary, I feel it is necessary to share with all of you that despite being interested in the FF game, I will not be purchasing it. 

Good day. 

Bit surprised to see that FF game drop in price so quick. Would snag it, but I have yet to open my Bravely Second (collector's edition, I know you care).

Between that, Dark Souls 3 and Salt and Sanctuary, I feel it is necessary to share with all of you that despite being interested in the FF game, I will not be purchasing it.

Good day.
How's Salt & Sanctuary?

EA has already stated that Star Wars Battlefront 2 is coming out in 2018, so I would imagine that DICE will finish up with Battlefront and release the final DLC, which is slated for an "early part of next year" release.  You can purchase the game + the season pass right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back