Meijer Father's Day Sale- B1G1 40% off games, $20 X1/PS4 games, more

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://meijer.shoplocal.com/meijer/weeklyad?storeref=121&storeid=2465798#!/promotion?storeid=2465798&languageid=1&promotioncode=Meijer-160612DAD&pagenumber=1&mode=single

Big gaming sale going on from now till the 18th

B1G1 40% off video game software

Several $19.99 X1/PS4 games like Fallout 4, Metal Gear Solid 5, Ass Creed Syndicate, and Battlefront.

$15 off Dualshock 4 controllers

50% off video game strategy guides

Get a $50 coupon off your next shopping trip when you buy a X1 or Wii U, $20 coupon for PS4

Disney Infinity, Skylanders Superchargers, LEGO Dimensions starter packs are 50% off.

Buy one Gaming card( Xbox, Steam, PSN, Nintendo ), get one 10% off

Buy one Skylanders, Disney Infinity, or LEGO Dimensions figure of Fun pack, get one 40% off

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP (even though we are missing an awesome picture by you)!  I wish Meijer was in Florida OR that Best Buy price matched their online stuff (in Florida).  Best Buy doesn't, correct?  If they did I would need to see if some of those Xbox 1 titles listed are also on sale for the PS4.

Doesn't Best Buy only pm local competitors? I doubt they would match the price on a store that isn't even located in your state. I, on the other hand, will be picking up Fallout at the Meijer down the street

Thanks OP (even though we are missing an awesome picture by you)! I wish Meijer was in Florida OR that Best Buy price matched their online stuff (in Florida). Best Buy doesn't, correct? If they did I would need to see if some of those Xbox 1 titles listed are also on sale for the PS4.
No ad scans on CAG. Best Buy would match if they were a local competitor. Toys R Us will match meijer.com but YMMV as they don't actually sell many of the products online. They're either out of stock or only available in store.

So does the B1G1 40% off also apply to those $19.99 games?  I cannot tell from the ad if it is just on those full priced games.

Edit: I guess it is just the full price games since when you click on the offer it goes to a pic of those games only.

I wasn't asking for an ad scan. I was complimenting Ferrari Racer on his awesome/hilarious pictures he creates.

Did anyone else's Meijer's clear our their Vita games? Mine used to have a few dozen left but now they have none. Actually, my Meijer's in general, has a shitty game section. 

Did anyone else's Meijer's clear our their Vita games? Mine used to have a few dozen left but now they have none. Actually, my Meijer's in general, has a shitty game section.
Does any retailer aside from Gamestop even bother carrying Vita games? Since it was a failure and no one was buying Vitas or games for it, why would retailers bother using valuable shelf space for them. Although, the lack of Vita games might explain why alot of Meijers have an amiibo display in the game case

Also any games that are on sale also apply to the b1g1, for example i got battlefront+need for speed for 32, then lego dimensions+infinity 3.0 for ps3 for $50 total.

Damn. All the $20 games are gone at my nearest meijer. It's weird they didn't have any signs for the prices and the buy1get1 40%off.

bread's done
Back