Ebay Ipad air 2 listing advice please

showtimefolks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
i am not sure if this is the place for a topic like this 

but i was looking to buy ipad air 2. which i won the auction for after doing some research.  

Apple iPad Air 2 latest model 128GB, Wi-Fi, 9.7in - Space Gray ME898LL/A

thats what the title said.  but when i put in ME898LL/A on google it brings me info on ipad air 1(on amazon and other stores)

i contacted the seller he is saying it's a copy paste mistake on his end but it is a ipad air 2

don't know what to do 

i am not sure if this is the place for a topic like this

but i was looking to buy ipad air 2. which i won the auction for after doing some research.

Apple iPad Air 2 latest model 128GB, Wi-Fi, 9.7in - Space Gray ME898LL/A

thats what the title said. but when i put in ME898LL/A on google it brings me info on ipad air 1(on amazon and other stores)

i contacted the seller he is saying it's a copy paste mistake on his end but it is a ipad air 2

don't know what to do
I'd be wary of this being the wrong item, especially if he listed under an iPad Air part number. He could claim the item is correct. You could file SNAD for his iPad Air 2 title.

You could ask him to send you the serial number and check it on Apple's website :

https://checkcoverage.apple.com

This would tell you Apple's info on the serial #, including model, configuration, and original sale date.

Best of luck either way.

I'd be wary of this being the wrong item, especially if he listed under an iPad Air part number. He could claim the item is correct. You could file SNAD for his iPad Air 2 title.

You could ask him to send you the serial number and check it on Apple's website :

https://checkcoverage.apple.com

This would tell you Apple's info on the serial #, including model, configuration, and original sale date.

Best of luck either way.
thank you so much. i got the SN and it's ipad air 2 128gb

thanks purchased in october 2015

bread's done
Back