Best way to convert Amazon gift card balance to cash?

soonersfan60

CAGiversary!
Feedback
132 (100%)
I have $422 in Amazon gift card balance that I'd like to convert to cash. What's the best way to do that to maximize what I get? Is it possible to somehow "trade" that to someone for Paypal? (In the past, I seem to recall you couldn't do that.) And what % hit should I expect to take for the conversion?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have $422 in Amazon gift card balance that I'd like to convert to cash. What's the best way to do that to maximize what I get? Is it possible to somehow "trade" that to someone for Paypal? (In the past, I seem to recall you couldn't do that.) And what % hit should I expect to take for the conversion?

Thanks
You can cell GC balances for other GC or Paypal, folks do it all the time.

Most folks are looking for a decent discount. 5% might get a nibble, 10% more interest, exceed that and it will probably go quickly. At least that's how I shop for credit when I'm looking to buy. Some folks post for downright greedy discount terms, 20-25% and more. While I'd certainly be all over that, I don't see most folks selling credit for that steep a discount.

Oh, yeah, there's a thread for that >>>Here

Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the advice guys. (And I didn't realize that a Gift Card balance was considered a "code"... I always thought those were for digital games.)

Ok, so far I have not been able to do this. I'm offering $10 in Amazon gift card to the first person who can walk me through the steps to successfully convert money to someone else or liquidate another way. Please PM with "solution" as the subject.

bread's done
Back