BB DOTD Borderlands Handsome Collection $19.99/$15.99

That's a damn decent price. I have a couple friends that might want to pick this up as well but isn't there a limit to how many copies I can buy with one GCU account?

Anyone know what the install size of this is? I also thought I heard you can just install one game at a time.

This comes with a slipcover, right?  Think I may have to check out the local in-store options in order to get one.

Anyone know what the install size of this is? I also thought I heard you can just install one game at a time.
They install at the same time. Only issue is that to switch games you have to fully close the game. Not a huge deal, just feels sloppy compared to other remaster collections.

Finished it on my PS3, but never finished the DLC for Tina or played the pre-sequel...still wondering if I should get it :whistle2:k #CAGLife

Considered order another copy to trade in to Amazon to move some credit.

Saw two listings with different UPC numbers, one trades for $7, and one for $20, very strange. Anybody know what's going on?

Edit: Seems like the one that trades for $20 is the EU version?

Last edited by a moderator:
They install at the same time. Only issue is that to switch games you have to fully close the game. Not a huge deal, just feels sloppy compared to other remaster collections.
FWIW, you can install the games separately. I'm installing BL2, which takes up 23.3 GB. Should have noted the pre-sequel size but can't see it now while it's installing BL2.

FWIW, you can install the games separately. I'm installing BL2, which takes up 23.3 GB. Should have noted the pre-sequel size but can't see it now while it's installing BL2.
Good to know. Sorry about the misinformation in that case. Figured it was one install just because it's on one disc, correct?

Good to know. Sorry about the misinformation in that case. Figured it was one install just because it's on one disc, correct?
No problem. I didn't know until I stuck the disc in to see how much space it needed (I knew I was going to have to uninstall at least one game)

So when I tried to "manage" the game, I found that it had separate installs for each game.

Interestingly, when you install just BL2, it boots up just as if it was that single game. No other menu. Just the BL2 menu. Nice for my purposes.

They changed my total after I placed the order, claiming that the game was actually $29.99 before GCU

Now I'm gonna have to deal with support or cancel this shit... starting to hate BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back