Does Anyone Know How Or Where To Find Past Ad's?

Sean Price

CAG Newbie
Hello all, 

I spent more than I should have on the google and I can't seem to crack the code.

I am looking for the Best Buy Ads from the week of 4/3/15 and or 4/10/16. 

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated..

hopefully its jus my Google Fi thats failing and NOT that they are unavailable...

let me know!

oNe

Hello all,

I spent more than I should have on the google and I can't seem to crack the code.

I am looking for the Best Buy Ads from the week of 4/3/15 and or 4/10/16.

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated..

hopefully its jus my Google Fi thats failing and NOT that they are unavailable...

let me know!

oNe
They're all in the deals graveyard,

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/355355-best-buy-ad-43-49/

also, your sales week dates are off by one day. Remember to include the actual sales date, which makes up the 7 day sale, so technically it should have been 4/3-/49

Last edited by a moderator:
Negative sir.. 

I am looking for the actual weekly flier from Bestbuy,  

Does ANYONE know if there is an archive of them somewhere? I gotta think there has to be in this digital age...

Looking for BestBUy Ad scan's for the following week of:

4/3/16

4/10/16

There was a blurb in there about getting $200 credit if you bought the s7 Galaxy which I did..  LONG STORY short, BB messed up and won't give me my credit.. says they dont' recall that "promo"    If I had the ad I could prove otherwise..

Please advise!

oNe

According to what someone posted in the CAG thread that wasn't a deal...They did post this

Galaxy s7 with guaranteed $200 BB gc with trade-in of any working smartphone and purchase or lease.
So if you trade in a working smartphone and purchase OR lease a S7 you get a $200 gift card

More info can be found here:

http://slickdeals.net/f/8633514-200-bestbuy-gift-card-for-any-working-smartphone-trade-in-with-purchase-and-activation-of-samsung-galaxy-s7

So if you didn't trade anything in there was no gift card.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back