Just Cause 3$17.99
Mega Man Legacy Collection$17.99
Metro Redux$17.99
Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo$17.99
Arslan: The Warriors of Legend$19.99
Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition$19.99

*Plus More, Check Link*

Last edited by a moderator:
I already beat JC3 on the X1 but I now have access to the DLC for the PS4.  Do not usually buy the same game across both systems but JC3 is a great game and $18 is a decent price.  Afraid it may sell out if I do not pull the trigger.

picked up Dragon's Quest Heroes and Nbunaga's AMbition for $20 each.   Psyched.

Kinda want to grab Just Cause 3 too but am on the fence.

Has anyone played blood bowl? If so, how is it?
I only played the first one, and liked it, but judging from Steam reviews 2 is really gimped. Also not sure what the performance would be like on console, but it's turn based anyway so I guess it wouldn't matter too much.

If you have a PC, just wait for a sale on the first one, it goes dirt cheap regularly.

Was hoping RE Origins for PS4 would pop up again since I missed it last time >.< Oh well, some decent stuff in there.

I got resident evil collection for Xb1. Did I make a mistake or a decent purchase? Something told me to wait for ps4 but I wasn't sure if there was any difference. And this feels like it's the lowest I've seen it, but I can't remember for sure. Thoughts?

Has anyone played blood bowl? If so, how is it?
I reveiewed it for PS4, and it was kind of 'meh' for me. It is turn based like the table top, but the odds seem really out of whack (routinely fail 80+% rolls). It was also a trial just trying to play it online with a friend of mine. I ended up being slightly better at this one than the actual table top one, hahaha.

Prices are all a bit too much for me too. Tempted on SW ps4 but new copies on amazon are only 10 bucks more and I'd have it fast(prime). I'll wait untilk prices are 9.99 hopefully n

Prices are all a bit too much for me too. Tempted on SW ps4 but new copies on amazon are only 10 bucks more and I'd have it fast(prime). I'll wait untilk prices are 9.99 hopefully n
I'm right on the fence with this one too. Same when it has been this price before. I probably won't play it until it after it drops to $12.99 or $9.99 anyway. Might as well wait.

paper mario jam   19.99 free shipping.....   i guess i add it to my collection

Pokemon rumble world  20  BUT can see it falling to  9.99 soon enough

Almost bought SFV yesterday on impulse for 60 bucks pre GCU too. Dodged that bullet.

bread's done
Back