Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox One Download) - $6.17 / €5.40 / £4.55

When I try to checkout my PayPal total states $39.00

No idea why

I bought this for $11.49 on June 5th. The CAG inside me makes me feel like absolute shit for buying it then because I haven't even played it.

It's funny, I was frantic to buy it last week when it was about $11 because I was afraid it would sell out. Now here it is even cheaper. Acthechamp feels bad for not playing it, I haven't even been able to install it to my hd.

Given the cautionary tales before, much like an after school special, I am going to make sure I start playing it as soon as it downloads, to minimize the pain if it drops another 17 cents.

What are the odds it becomes July GwG? I will be so angry if that happens I'll have to eat my own hat. And I don't even own a hat..

What are the odds it becomes July GwG? I will be so angry if that happens I'll have to eat my own hat. And I don't even own a hat..
You will have to buy a new hat. Then a week later the hat will go on sale and a month after that everyone else will get a free hat.

I bought this for $11.49 on June 5th. The CAG inside me makes me feel like absolute shit for buying it then because I haven't even played it.
Don't worry you may feel better should M$ decide to give the game the play any where treatment. Cause that price is gonna go right up. Otherwise you and I will feel worse because that price will eventually be a 4.99. Or this will be the lowest ever...then you'll and few others will feel bad.

You will have to buy a new hat. Then a week later the hat will go on sale and a month after that everyone else will get a free hat.
Don't worry it will never happen. Ms has never given a halo game away. If anything it will receive a bonus for paying for. If this game gets the play anywhere treatment. PC gamers will jump on board for it. And the same for new xbox users. Its their flagship game. They aren't giving it away.

Only way you can get a halo game for free is by buying another game early. Like odst. Again if M$ gives the game the play anywhere treatment. This maybe the lowest price ever! And most will regret missing out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry it will never happen. Ms has never given a halo game away. If anything it will receive a bonus for paying for. If this game gets the play anywhere treatment. PC gamers will jump on board for it. And the same for new xbox users. Its their flagship game. They aren't giving it away.

Only way you can get a halo game for free is by buying another game early. Like odst. Again if M$ gives the game the play anywhere treatment. This maybe the lowest price ever! And most will regret missing out.
Actually... They have... Twice. First a copy of Reach was given out to dashboard testers. Then an update fubar'd the disc so they sent out codes... It was also a GwG.

Actually... They have... Twice. First a copy of Reach was given out to dashboard testers. Then an update fubar'd the disc so they sent out codes... It was also a GwG.
Also, Halo 3 was a GwG way back, and ODST (Xbone add-on to MCC) was free to early adopters of the MCC to make up for the shitty matchmaking. So yeah, Halo games go free.

Also, Halo 3 was a GwG way back, and ODST (Xbone add-on to MCC) was free to early adopters of the MCC to make up for the shitty matchmaking. So yeah, Halo games go free.
Damn you're right. I dunno I just can see them making the MCC free anytime soon. But then again I never saw Sunset Overdrive being free. ODST though was an exception free because of a screw up but then reach was free.

Really want this game...but, I also really want a physical copy.  :/

Did they get all the bugs straightened out?  I remember trying to play this with friends way back when they got it, and it was unplayable (online).

Really want this game...but, I also really want a physical copy. :/

Did they get all the bugs straightened out? I remember trying to play this with friends way back when they got it, and it was unplayable (online).
For some reason me and my friend can't play Halo 1 it keeps disconnecting us from the game. The other Halo games work fine so far.

I am not able to do the checkout with paypal, it kicks me back to the site. I searched a bit and it seems to be something usual betweek Skrill and the site itself. Anyone paid with PP there that can confirm?

Just got this for $9.49 Get a coupon code here for an extra 5% off www.facebook.com/cdkeyscom/app/393344207416996/

Game is now available on sale for $6.97 / €6.33 / £5.27 using coupon code PERKSPOT5

Bought finally. Think I traded my physical copy in a couple months ago for about that much also. Doubt it can get much cheaper then that for 4 games.

bread's done
Back