Can you help me find a good deal on a laptop?

Freeze Time

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey everyone.  My current laptop is dying and I need a new one.  I was going to buy used on CL like I normally do every 4-5 years but decided to maybe get a new on if I got a great deal.  I currently am using a Pavilion g7-1365dx 17 inch laptop and I have to admit, the screen size has spoiled me.  That being said, anything 15-17 inches will do because I mostly just use the computer to watch movies(mostly hooked up to my 4KTV) surf the net, listen to music and download stuff.  I am not a PC gamer.  I know I need a minimum of 4GB ram but am clueless about processors and all of that stuff.  I have been checking slick deals for Laptops in the $200-300 range and was hoping some here can help me find the best deal. I don't need fancy things like touch screen, thumb print and BD drives.

So far I found this one https://www.blinq.com/detail/electronics/laptops-tablets/pc-laptops-netbooks/dell-inspiron-15-6-laptop-i3-2-0ghz-4gb-1tb-windows-8-1-i3543-5752blk/800503?condition=new-open-box&utm_source=Criteo&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=abandonedcart

I will also get 10% off it.  Good deal or are better ones out there?

Last edited by a moderator:
4th is right around the corner, so depending on how long you can wait, might be better off just holding out a bit until then since the sales will probably be better.

They have big sales on Laptops on the 4th of July?  Yeah I can wait.  My laptop is just getting slow and makes robotic sounds/the audio cuts out when trying to watch a video or listen to music and at first, I could rest the comp on the screen and it would go away but now nothing works.  I tried to get into the BIOS and I can't seem to figure out how to do that so I am at my wits end.

bread's done
Back