Sukioden 2 for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may do that. have an extra PS2 that has some scratches on the top. It has been opened because i fixed the DRE's it had.

Whats the condition?

WHOA! i dunno about that. 1 game for 1 game system? ah well, best of luck to ya :? if it's a brand new copy, you can sell it on ebay and buy a new ps2.

[quote name='zewone']very funny didnt realize that it was such a big deal to have that stuff. i just found out today that suikoden 2 was rare ive had it for awhile now i was just trying to see what people were willing to trade for just the game. i figured i wouldnt get it, but if anyone wants the game i am willing to get rid of for anything reasonable[/quote]

i wasn't trying to be harsh, but man... that offer just seemed insulting! anyways, if you want to trade something for it, check out the first link in my sig. if you like anything from my tradelist, i'm game. if not, good luck :D

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='zewone']its mint condition just has no case or manual[/quote]

I'll trade it for a mint PS2.

Just no disc drive or fan.[/quote]

LMAO!!!! :lol:

LMAO at zewone. I'll trade some lesser games for it, only because of the no cae or manual, which are needed editions to my collection.

[quote name='zewone']no i think ill just keep my laughable game...just because it has no case or manual does not make it a awesome game..glad everyone got a klck out of it[/quote]

Thanks, I know I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back