Bestbuy Odditiy, Paragon Essentials PS4 41.99 Instore/YMMV?

JUSTSULTAN

CAGiversary!
Not sure if this is a deal but hopefully someone makes use of it. Online price is 59.99 and from what i can tell its the same version.Price is also pre-gcu.

[attachment=22551:IMG_3329.JPG]

Interesting.  I actually noticed the online price was $41.99 "on sale" earlier in the week but it looks like it is back to $59.99 online.  Could have been on sale for one day only.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a more realistic third person MOBA

It's going to be free to play when it's officially released so might as well wait it out unless you absolutely must play it now.

PS4 version gets you access to PC version and vice versa.

You can also get the starter pack for $20 bucks from the PSN store.

Lol. That is right. at PlayStation Experience 2015 This was the closer of the event. THE CLOSER OF THE KEYNOTE!

I know there have been open beats and early access but I haven't really seen any marketing for this at all. I didn't even know it was released.

Something definitely changed and that last slot was meant for something else.

This is not a full release, your basically paying for Beta early access and some in_game coins 6000 of them that allow you to buy skins an such, plus a "retail exclusive skin". Game is similar to Smite. If you can wait it out, for mid August I believe for the open beta, play Smite instead. Amazing game IMO. Paragon still needs a lot of work but has a lot of potential, with Epic Games behind it I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the final results.

bread's done
Back