SOLD OUT Groupon - Refurb XBOX 1 500gb with Ryse and Sunset Overdrive $190

If it was still in stock, you could add the coupon code CSUMMERFUN2016 for an additional $15 off...
I was planning to use the code, but it seems I can´t use it because i´m not living in the US (didn´t want to use a VPN and create a ebay/paypal username to got the code).

But yeah it was the best deal for a new xbox one.

All these deals for the X1 but the damned Wii U is still $300. Guess that's why Nintendo is in last place. Considering their pedigree and they have Japan, boy the U stunk it up on sales, not games. Thankfully Nintendo makes great games, now if they had better hardware...

All these deals for the X1 but the damned Wii U is still $300. Guess that's why Nintendo is in last place. Considering their pedigree and they have Japan, boy the U stunk it up on sales, not games. Thankfully Nintendo makes great games, now if they had better hardware...
It's only because the Wii U is so damn expensive to make compared to the Xbox One. Tough to keep making price cuts and still make a profit. Its controller was a good idea, but an expensive one.

Man, I paid sub 200 for my WiiU over a year ago. I didn't realize they had gone back up.

I got my Wii U for $175 in March 2015 from GS. Brand new. Got the white 8GB (32 isn't enough anyway) to match my white PS4.

bread's done
Back