Best Buy Dotd Rise of the Tomb Raider $24.99/$19.99 GCU

I totally want this but the input lag stories on Xbox One scare me. Waiting instead for this to drop on PC.

It's hard to make an informed decision on this one. I really want to wait for the PS4 version, but at what price point does that become silly to wait and will it be the definitive version on PS4? I guess I've waited this long, but this is a game I easily see myself replaying. I'll wait for the summer xbox sale to see where we're at.

I totally want this but the input lag stories on Xbox One scare me. Waiting instead for this to drop on PC.
Input lag stories? I played through this just fine on my XB1. Didn't run into any issues. Good game. Exactly what I expected and wanted. Especially loved the puzzles.

Input lag stories? I played through this just fine on my XB1. Didn't run into any issues. Good game. Exactly what I expected and wanted. Especially loved the puzzles.
Yep, it's been documented by Digital Foundry and detrimental to the combat. 360 and PC do not have this problem.

This SE forum thread documents the issue well, and it includes the aforementioned DF links:

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=183873

bread's done
Back