Best Buy 4-Day 4th of July Sale

giphy.gif

At least throw in some fireworks if you are charging full price for a controller best buy!!!

best buy started being virusy for me now... someone type out the deals please thanks.
Tomb Raider Xbox bundle $300
1tb division Xbox bundle $300
Skylanders starter packs $20
Battleborn $40
Dirt Rally $45
Homefront Steelbook $40
Dragon quest heroes $25
Just cause 3 $30
Naruto $30
Dead island collection $30
Ps4 controllers $Full price

All prices do not include GCU.

They still don't have Monster Hunter Generations available for shipping... been waiting to order that but they don't seem to want my money.

Been wanting Dead Island, for us really old school gamers, there's Retro Rampage. Game looks sick, for that alone, I'd get this.

Naruto was an easy snag for me.  I've just been waiting for a sale to pair with GCU.  PLUS I had $15 in GCU credit PLUS I did that $75 in BB GC for $60 on eBay, yesterday, so... yeah, math, i dunno.  it was a good price.

In for one reminder that I shouldn't have gotten homefront day one
I hear you. I'm actually enjoying the game except for the fact that I'm stuck on one of the last missions in the game due to a glitch where a truck can not move. Thus I have stopped playing the game until they fix it in a patch.

I want to bite on DQH, but I feel like it will go down to ~$15 in the next few months. Pissed it isn't on the Steam summer sale otherwise I wouldve gotten it there.

I'm going to order Dead Island and I am tempted to get Dirt Rally, love a good Rally racer, but price is a little high still. 

I hear you. I'm actually enjoying the game except for the fact that I'm stuck on one of the last missions in the game due to a glitch where a truck can not move. Thus I have stopped playing the game until they fix it in a patch.
I would replace the word until with unless.. but I admire your optimism.

I actually decided against Dead Island after realizing that I didn't really care for those games and already own Dying Light, which is a vastly superior game. Dirt Rally I want, but I wanted to have the game today and it's only available for shipping as my local store doesn't have it in stock so I'd have to wait until the 6th and considering the discount isn't that great I will hold off. 

I actually decided against Dead Island after realizing that I didn't really care for those games and already own Dying Light, which is a vastly superior game. Dirt Rally I want, but I wanted to have the game today and it's only available for shipping as my local store doesn't have it in stock so I'd have to wait until the 6th and considering the discount isn't that great I will hold off.
I heard from some vets online that this a very challenging racer. I'll wait for a bigger price drop and just stick with driveclub and need for speed in my backlog.

Just Cause 3 came out the same month as Fallout 4 (which finally hit the $24.99 pre-GCU price the other day).  

That means we've gotta see $24.99 or even $19.99 by the end of the month.... right?  Gotta stay strong.  

JC3 needs to be half that price before I'll jump on it.
If you don't mind used, gamefly has had it for less than $20. In fact it is $19.99 now but has been $17.99 . I'd wait a little longer, keeps dropping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dirt Rally is amazing. I paid $45 for digital when it was on Deals with Gold. If you like previous Dirt games, and hated the direction they were going with Showdown & Gymkhana, then get this game. The GCU price will be the cheapest I've seen it for consoles. I recommend the X1 version for the controller (and I haven't played the ps4 version, but I imagine it's the same).

was hoping the elder scroll online dropped back to 19.99 knew i should have jumped on it last two times it got down to that point. Does this mean they wont have a weekly sale that starts on sunday ?

bread's done
Back