GTX 1070 FE and GTX980 ti (MSI) with evga water cool

Kyonate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Im selling two video cards.

First is the nvidia GeForce gtx 1070 FE.  Its still sealed.  Im asking $470including shipping.  I am making no money on this, just want to get my cash back for what i spent on it.

Secondly i am selling my MSI Gtx 980 ti w/ the EVGA Hybrid cooler installed.  The card works great, no issues except the hybrid chasis does not fit, so its naked in my case.  But the cooler heat sink fits just fine.  I still have the OG chasis and the chasis for the EVGA.

Asking $420 shipped OBO

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck no, i have ebay feedback and have good feedback on neogaf.  But i wont ship first.  Id take the card to ebay before i did that

You'll have to man. It's the rules unless someone is dumb enough to take the risk. Just the way it works here unfortunately. Good luck either way.

Your feedback on other sites doesn't mean anything here. You only have one trade and 14 posts. You'll have to send first unless someone with no feedback or someone far too trusting sends first. You're better off going to ebay.

I think im just gonna put up the 980ti for sale and keep the 1070 for myself.  If someone wants to do it, that would be great, but im already getting ready to put it on ebay

bread's done
Back