Has anyone here ever ordered from Boxed.com?

Ginger Junk

Banned
They have an item at a ridiculously low price - a two pack of Nerf Super Soaker Breach Blast for $11.99 (compared to a normal retail price of $14 for a one pack).

I tried to find reviews about the site, but am not getting a definitive answer about how reputable they are and safe to order from.

BBB.org gives them a rating of F which is the worst. Trustpilot gives them a rating of 9.4 out of 10 which is great. Reviewopedia gives them a rating of 2 out of 5 stars based on two reviews. And Sitejabber gives them a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars based on eight reviews.

Very mixed ratings to say the least.

Should I just follow the old adage "if it's too good to be true, it probably is" and forget about ordering from them?

I order from them all the time. We get snacks for my daughters in bulk, food items, and lots of other misc things. One box of chips we bought had a recall on them because of something VERY minor. We wouldn't have even bothered to send anything back because it was so miniscule, but they gave us a $15 credit anyway. We didn't contact them or anything. They jist did it on their own. We have never had a problem with them, so I guess it is YMMV? We have bought from them fot about 6 months or so. Hope that helps. But for $11, I would just ask, why not?

bread's done
Back