closed

Other than Summon Night, nothing else really jumping out at me.

While I have some interest in the Summon Night LE, I'm still kind of on a Vita binge for the most part, so I may partake in it at a later time once I start drifting back to some of the other consoles.

In any case, bump back to you my friend!

Did you know: Al Gore served in the Army during the Vietnam war. He served as a journalist. Later, he went on to write for a large daily newspaper in his hometown of Tennessee. An investigative story he wrote led to two prominent officials stepping down.

Also ... bump! 

DID YOU KNOW: That broccoli is an incredibly filling food? Yes, it's true! Eating broccoli keeps you full much longer than other foods, like pasta, which isn't very filling at all, but still delicious! 

Also ... BUMP!

Did you know where the term "The Whole Nine Yards" came from? 

My football coach would always say it, and I always wondered why; it takes 10 yards to make a first down. 

It actually came during World War 2, as the fighter jets had ammo that measured nine yards total. And so, Winston Churchill would inspire his troops by saying, "Go the whole nine yards."

Anyway. 

BUMP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you know: 

Donald Trump has a sister who is a federal judge? She was appointed by Bill Clinton. Look it up!

Also. .............. Bump. 

bread's done
Back