Assassins creed syndicate gold $19.99 target ps4

I just got out of target and to my surprise there was a sale tag under assassins creed gold for $19.99. I thought it might have been a mistake, but it rung up $19.99. If this deal has been posted sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming you mean syndicate. Gold edition games typically have the same dcpi as regular editions of games at target so they ring up as the same price.

I'm assuming you mean syndicate. Gold edition games typically have the same dcpi as regular editions of games at target so they ring up as the same price.
Sorry my mistake. I'll fix it and I had no idea they shared the same dpci.

god dammit, days after i bought ACS at BB for $15. May head over to Target to see if I can get the season pass then sell off my normal ACS

Checked 6 Targets for this last week. Didn't see any. However, they had oodles of Division Gold and Siege Gold.

Stopped at two targets while I was out.. Already picked clean. The guy at the 2nd target specifically told me I was at least an hour late when I asked if he could open the case and see the other copies behind the display.

Fair chance XB1 version is this price too, target.com shows both as "low price".

And brickseek shows it at $19.99. 207-32-0130

If you bought the regular edition of Assassin's Creed Syndicate over 30 days ago at Target and never opened it, and then bought the Gold Edition this week, could you return the regular edition with the Gold Edition receipt?

Edit: Does a Like mean yes?

If you bought the regular edition of Assassin's Creed Syndicate over 30 days ago at Target and never opened it, and then bought the Gold Edition this week, could you return the regular edition with the Gold Edition receipt?

I'm sure you could return it. My receipt doesn't say gold edition on it, so you should be good.

Picked this up earlier in the week, thanks for sharing the deal OP.

Played the Last Maharaja DLC first and have to say that it is straight garbage. Tire fire levels of bad. It's like they gave creation kit tools to a bunch of college game design students and this is what they barfed up. Pathetic nonsense story, terrible lip synching, poor mission designs, yikes. And the worst part is there aren't even any trophies/achievements for going through the trouble.

Still, I've heard good things about the Jack the Ripper DLC so hopefully that justifies the purchase for me (since I already had the base game).

Yes. Same DPCI.

bread's done
Back