Site is a Complete Mess

bg2001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
To put it politely I would describe it a complete sh+thole. Information is always buried by irrelevant chatter (lego investing in the target clearance thread? This isn't brickpicker.) Threads are horribly maintained.

I've been a member for almost 10 years. CAG is a shell of its former self where it used to be easy to get info on the forums.

It is sad that new users are just trained to deal with the mess that is now CAG and never knew it when it was an actual USEFUL website.

CD - time to sell the site to someone who gives a sh+t about it and can properly maintain it.

rW42tUd.png

I thank you for sticking around so long.  I would encourage you to report posts as we do actually respond to these reports and delete, move, warn or ban users when necessary. 

Also, what that a formal buyout offer? ;-)

I would encourage you to report posts as we do actually respond to these reports and delete, move, warn or ban users when necessary.
Will there be an actual revamp to the moderation team listing?

It's been kind of broken for awhile now, so I was wondering if John will ever get around to working on that again.

When I flip through the pages, there are some pages where there's nobody listed, and some pages where there's 1 person listed, some with multiple, etc., and it jumps around a lot too.

I honestly have a hard time trying to see who is on so we can ask for assistance with issues from time to time.

I do agree moderation has sort of been on a steady decline in recent time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I been he for a long time and I don't get any respect I got a  trading banned for asking people if they would change there feedback for money because I got un-right feedback because one they didn't read or because there post office didn't drop off there package right  or something else I didn't know I couldn't do it and no know one told me I couldn't I just got a trading banned and I tryed asking when can I get off trading banned and nothing

I been he for a long time and I don't get any respect I got a trading banned for asking people if they would change there feedback for money because I got un-right feedback because one they didn't read or because there post office didn't drop off there package right or something else I didn't know I couldn't do it and no know one told me I couldn't I just got a trading banned and I tryed asking when can I get off trading banned and nothing
Pretty sure you got plenty of responses from the community in the thread you created to ask to get unbanned, and they responded by saying they don't forgive you. From the responses people gave too you were banned for reasons such as feedback manipulation as well, so it's certainly not just an issue of a post office misdelivery.

You don't get respect, you have to earn respect, and there may have been a time you did deserve it, but that ship has clearly sailed, and with all of your recent antics just within the past hour or so, you're not winning anybody over.

bread's done
Back