Amex Offer w/ $250+ Purchases at Best Buy Online/In-Store $25 Credit (Twitter Required)

JamesKelly09

CAGiversary!
American Express.com is offering a One Time $25 Statement Credit When You Spend A Total of $250 or More at Best Buy.com or Best Buy In-Store. Offer valid through 9/05/16 or while supplies last.

Note, a Twitter and Amex Card are required if you do not have an Amex account.

Click here and sync your Amex card to your Twitter account
From your Twitter account, tweet #AmexBestBuy to add the offer to your synced Amex Card
Note, be sure that you receive an "@ reply" message from @AmexOffers stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card

Spend a total of $250 or more at Best Buy.com or Best Buy In-Store  before 9/5/16 and receive a $25 Statement Credit.
A statement credit should be issued within 90 days after 9/5/16 after your qualifying purchase.

And you don't need a Twitter account, I was able to add it just by logging in on my Amex account.
Ah, interesting. Sometimes they have deals that are Twitter-only, and the deals they offer each individual account can vary. So some people might not see it in their account. I already added it via Twitter, so no idea if it would have offered it to me or not.

And you don't need a Twitter account, I was able to add it just by logging in on my Amex account.
Yes, if you have an actual AMEX brand card as opposed to an AMEX from another financial institution. My AMEX is through a third party bank, so I have to go the Twitter route as my card never gets those offers directly.

Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250+ in one or more transactions in-store at Best Buy or online at bestbuy.com by 9/5/2016

Log into your amex account and scroll down to offers..should be there if NOT then YMMV :)

also don't forget to combine with ibotta if you have that I think theres a 5 or 10 dollars back when spending $100+ at best buy

bread's done
Back