Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PCDD $32 at CDKEYS.com

MusePrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (99%)
So this deal is back again. I believe it might be a little lower this time around. But if you have been waiting to preorder this game or waiting for this deal to come around again, Here's your chance. 

Also don't forget if you like cdkeys facebook you can get an additonal 5% off that will bring your total down to about $30 and some change.

I know that not everyone is a fan of CDKEYS.com but a deal is a deal. Also it's always best to pay with paypal. and their customer service has been pretty solid. 

Any how if this deal is great for you cool if not many understand. Link is below.

UPDATE: THE PRICE IS CREEPING BACK UP. IT'S $32.06 after the 5% off. Get it in before it goes back up to $37 or higher. 

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/deus-ex-mankind-divided-pc-steam

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I bit. This is one of the four big Ds (Doom, Dark Souls 3, Dishonored 2,and Deus Ex) that I knew I'd be buying day one this year and this is probably as good a price as I'll get. Let's go DDDDs!

Well, I bit. This is one of the four big Ds (Doom, Dark Souls 3, Dishonored 2,and Deus Ex) that I knew I'd be buying day one this year and this is probably as good a price as I'll get. Let's go DDDDs!
Then I guess we're both in the same boat I bit too. except I haven't gotten Dark Souls 3 yet. I'm fine with the fact that I may never balance out my backlog lol. What's important is that I justify the cost of what I've spent. But for Dark Souls I feel like it would be wrong as I know it will probably be a year or more till I get to it. I just started part 2 lol.

But it is a hell of a deal.

Then I guess we're both in the same boat I bit too. except I haven't gotten Dark Souls 3 yet. I'm fine with the fact that I may never balance out my backlog lol. What's important is that I justify the cost of what I've spent. But for Dark Souls I feel like it would be wrong as I know it will probably be a year or more till I get to it. I just started part 2 lol.

But it is a hell of a deal.
I'm maybe under halfway through SOTFS, but went ahead and ordered 3 with the recent Newegg sale, since the game seems to retain its value very well, and I know I'm going to want to play it eventually. But yeah if you think it'll be a year, the price could very well drop by another $10 lol.

I really want this deal, and I'm 95% sure I'm going to get Mankind Divided for day 1 release, just would strongly prefer it as a console experience. Crazy deal, though. If it was for PS4 I'd bite in a heartbeat.

You guys and these shady ass sites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_TpWchWyL8

You know Square tends to drop the price on their western shit like a rock so if you don't ZOMG MUST HAV DAY1 you'll be able to get it from a legit site for less than this.

You know Square tends to drop the price on their western shit like a rock so if you don't ZOMG MUST HAV DAY1 you'll be able to get it from a legit site for less than this.
Now that I am married and have a kid my life is essentially just one swift downward spiral straight into the crematorium furnace. One of the few pleasures that remain for one such as I is the comfort of a shady pre-order key. Let me have that, if nothing else, to keep the light flickering around me as all else fades to black.

Now that I am married and have a kid my life is essentially just one swift downward spiral straight into the crematorium furnace. One of the few pleasures that remain for one such as I is the comfort of a shady pre-order key. Let me have that, if nothing else, to keep the light flickering around me as all else fades to black.
Preach!

You guys and these shady ass sites.

If I find a website that's legit and offers cheap keys, which cdkeys has been because I've gotten a few keys from them and they always work, I'm going to order it. I'm no math-magician or nothin' but $32 is better than $60. :D/

If I find a website that's legit and offers cheap keys, which cdkeys has been because I've gotten a few keys from them and they always work, I'm going to order it. I'm no math-magician or nothin' but $32 is better than $60. :D/
TESTIFY!!!!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

This again?

The keys work is not the same as legit.

If I get a watch that works out of some guy's jacket in a back alley that's not legit. It's just a watch that works out of a guy's jacket in a back alley.

If you guys want to buy from grey market key sellers knock yourselves out but you need to check your definitions of legit.

If you're gonna go shady then be shady but at least admit that shit for Christ's sake!

TESTIFY!!!!

Sorry, I didn't realize you were a black woman at church on Sunday.

This again?

If I get a watch that works out of some guy's jacket in a back alley that's not legit. It's just a watch that works out of a guy's jacket in a back alley.

If you guys want to buy from grey market key sellers knock yourselves out but you need to check your definitions of legit.

If you're gonna go shady then be shady but at least admit that shit for Christ's sake!

Wow thats a little judgemental from the peanut gallery. Look man the website is cheapassgamer second there are plenty of users here who trade and sell keys here. Sorry that everyone isn't the conservative gamer you are. In all honesty I get what you're saying. I also don't care. There are far more worse sites out there than cdkeys.com there are even forums that say even sites like greenmangaming has got worse.

The real point is this is cheapassgamer.com and if this was a deal on g2a.com then maybe i'd bark up a storm like you. Until then a deal is a deal. And if you're buying off of cdkeys I recommend always using paypal or c.c. that will protect you while shopping online.

Tempting...

If BB had a boxed version I'd just order from there using GCU and reward certificates.
Honestly BB is the only in store retailer I would honestly use. A lot of department stores are opting out of carrying physical PC titles unless they are AAA on steriods (Doom, The witcher, Overwatch). But with GCU and Certificates not to mention pricematching. I can't understand why limited the titles they sell. Now if you are buying PC games from Gamestop...Well thats just foolish.

Their rewards systems is actually a complete joke. The only benefit is you earn points for buying used console games and a subscription game informer. If you're a cheapassgamer you know how to find used console games for less.

You peoples with your fictional morality. Shady this. Sketchy that. The WHOLE world is a sketchy ass, shady fuck ing place. I mean, people still buy Apple products made off the backs of Chinese, child slave labor. Donald Trump has a 50% chance of being PotUS. Hilary fuck ing Clinton has the other 50%. It's ugly out there. So, for my part, I am going to buy shady, grey market keys. Shadier the better, just to keep it all balanced out.

You peoples with your fictional morality. Shady this. Sketchy that. The WHOLE world is a sketchy ass, shady fuck ing place. I mean, people still buy Apple products made off the backs of Chinese, child slave labor. Donald Trump has a 50% chance of being PotUS. Hilary fuck ing Clinton has the other 50%. It's ugly out there. So, for my part, I am going to buy shady, grey market keys. Shadier the better, just to keep it all balanced out.
Mic dropped

Site isn't really 'legit' and the keys are still iffy but if people want to spend their money on it, more power to them.  Although like Motoki said, Squeenix games have a tendency to drop like a rock after release.  Unless you're dying to play (which some of you are!) then I'd wager it'll be under $30 within a month or two after release.

Bethesda is already selling physical copies of Doom (activates on Steam) for $30 from Amazon.

Whatever, I went ahead and bit.

Site's not taking my number for verification though. If anyone wants to help me out over PM I'd appreciate it.

Site isn't really 'legit' and the keys are still iffy but if people want to spend their money on it, more power to them. Although like Motoki said, Squeenix games have a tendency to drop like a rock after release. Unless you're dying to play (which some of you are!) then I'd wager it'll be under $30 within a month or two after release.

Bethesda is already selling physical copies of Doom (activates on Steam) for $30 from Amazon.
You could be right but I'm also somewhat doubting that. I mean the game is going to have a season pass. So most likely I can see it at under $30 when most of the DLC has already come out. Like Fallout 4 or Witcher. Honestly most "Squeenix" games go low when they have flopped. The likely that this game will be less than $19.99 two months after it comes out nah...$25-30 range maybe.

Doom got discounted the way that it did because reviewers hammered on the multiplayer. So the console gamers didn't bite. And besides it's 29.99 on amazon because of the prime week. Which also sold out because Amazon couldn't keep up with the demand. Samething for Xcom 2.

This rolling deals always happen. Also they apparently a physical copy of Deus EX:MD for PC has yet to be announced. That is another major factor of why a discount may not come quick enough expecially if the game reviews well. Tomb Raider had to be discounted because it was exclusive to a system no one was running out to buy. And on PC they gave the game away with new GPU. Which a lot of those keys were floating around here as well.

So my point is pay $30 now or pay $30 later in two month or when the next steam sale drops in the winter. Or pay maybe $30-$50 for the complete Deus Ex pack coming in the steam summer sale 2017 (You know it's coming)

I mean Fallout 4 GOTY will soon enough be $59.99 and then a year after that it will be $19.99.

I will ultimately get the season pass at or near launch....so I'm wondering if it'd make more sense to wait for the "Deluxe" version to show up and get that - rather than buying the base game for $32 and then buying the season pass separately.

This again?

As a regular consumer, I wouldn't know this was "grey market" or whatever everyone wants to call it. A website offering keys? That's not shady.

Legit to me, as a consumer, is "Hey I bought this and it works great!" So, this is legit to me. I think you're making too much out of this.

I will ultimately get the season pass at or near launch....so I'm wondering if it'd make more sense to wait for the "Deluxe" version to show up and get that - rather than buying the base game for $32 and then buying the season pass separately.
From what I've seen of the whole season pass trend is that they're very good at configuring the price so that you will still pay full price for the season pass and game, and unless both go on sale (which I doubt for a while), you're not going to save anything waiting on a deluxe edition.

Also, SE games might drop in price fast (I'm not confirming, just going by what's been said) but I think Deus Ex is one of those franchises they know people will pay for, so that's why I'm in just to get it on day one instead of waiting on a price drop. I mean, they're still trying to charge $60 for the incomplete Hitman game. They're not gonna let another franchise with a similarly (and possibly more) dedicated fan base go for the cheap until they figure they can't squeeze any more out of it.

bread's done
Back