Grand theft auto V 30$ on Xboxone live store

Maybe you guys purchased on 360 previously or something because I'm a Gold member and don't see this price on app or console. Already have it on PC, but would not mind rebuying for X1

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you guys purchased on 360 previously or something because I'm a Gold member and don't see this price on app or console.
There was a thread a while back about "buying" all the free dlc for the 360 version (even if you didn't own the game), and that triggering the XBox One version to drop to $30. This may be the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's $60 on my console as well. Those of you that are seeing $30, do you own it or any of the 360 DLC?

There was a thread a while back about "buying" all the free dlc for the 360 version (even if you didn't own the game), and that triggering the XBox One version to drop to $30. This may be the same thing.
ya i had the 360 disc version and showing 60 for me.

I have the 360 disc version,and had downloaded several updates for it by the time I got my XbOne, and it is $30. I have seen this price before (a long while back), but I never saw it show again after that 1 time. I think it was after I logged into my 360 one last time to reset my system cache (for about 2 months my achievements weren't popping up & I showed offline to everyone I knew even though XbOne said I was appearing online).

I'm glad I borrowed a friends ps4 version to see if the account save data actually carried over to the new gen version like it said, because it was only for GTA Online like I suspected (they only mentioned that in the fine print). I had an 80% completion, but that last bit was all story (I was saving best for last, and trying to buy those expensive properties). No way I was gonna go through all that again just to see the last part of the story. I tried to play the 360 version afterward, but since I care so much about graphics, the immersion was gone for me on that version.

Damn I was waiting for it to go back to this price when I was itching for an open world game. I've already beat it on 360 and One but sometimes I just get that itch to steal cars and shoot a bunch of people. After red dead was released tho it kinda filled that void so idk if I want it now😭😭

Yup, I downloaded a few free 360 add ons and it dropped to 30 for me. Trade is in In still 27.50 at Best Buy with GCU. 3 bucks to go digital works for me.

Weird cause I didn't download Any dlc ona physical copy on my 360 and played it maybe a hour when it first went up online. I'll take a picture when I get home

Damn I was waiting for it to go back to this price when I was itching for an open world game. I've already beat it on 360 and One but sometimes I just get that itch to steal cars and shoot a bunch of people. After red dead was released tho it kinda filled that void so idk if I want it now
You are an imposter, CAG's add to their backlogs.

Yup, I downloaded a few free 360 add ons and it dropped to 30 for me. Trade is in In still 27.50 at Best Buy with GCU. 3 bucks to go digital works for me.
That's a good way to look at it. $3 to go digital is not bad at all!! Thanks!

Confirming the dlc method worked for me.  It initially showed as $60.  I purchased all the free 360 dlc via xbox.com and then the price dropped to $30.

This thing has been on sale like every other month since it launched over 2 years ago lol. I guess it still must be moving mad units for them not to have it at a permanent 30-40 bucks by now.

bread's done
Back