Selling PS3 collection, But how much is it worth? (Need Help!) lol.

SkywardKing

CAGiversary!
Edit:No longer selling. Thanks to everyone that responded

Selling PS3 collection, but i honestly don't know how to price this. I don't want to over do it, but i don't want to get ripped. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

[attachment=22915:20160712_225001.jpg][attachment=22914:20160712_224736.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how many people would be interested in a big lot like that. Why not try selling it piecemeal on here? Price wise, I'd say PS3 games aren't that sought after so price them accordingly. Personally I'd be interested in about 3 games. 

Hmmm...That may be true. It's just hard to have the patience for selling it bit by bit lol. I just want to get it done

As a guy that wants some of your games, there's no way I would take the whole bundle. You would find it very hard to find a person that wants a PS3 and all those games. It just may not be worth it to you, as you'll likely have to drop the price a lot to sell it.

I would agree with the above suggestion of selling it piece by piece... Or in small bundles (Assassin's Creed Bundle, Uncharted Bundle etc.)

Those games aren't worth anything at all. Maybe the dj hero Turntable if its in great condition and you find a buyer and Zone of the enders collection.

Those games aren't worth anything at all. Maybe the dj hero Turntable if its in great condition and you find a buyer and Zone of the enders collection.
Worth anything at all? It's not like I'm selling it like a collector's item lol. To someone that doesn't have these games they are worth something. Not much, but something.

I'll definitely be selling them off in smaller bundles. Thank for the advice

Like $3 to $5. Most leaning to $3.

Ico/shadow of colossus, last of us & quantum along with zones & dj hero Turntable are the exception.

Hmmm, well, you got the pictures, it doesn't hurt putting it on eBay and setting a price you feel comfortable with and see if it either sells or attracts some interest. You can also accept "Best Offers", set a minimum offer price and see if you can sell the lot that way. Realistically, you'd get more money piecing them out individually, but then there is your time involved in making all those listings, so there's that too. Off the top of my head, $240 might move the whole lot. That's around $5 a game with DJ Hero as like a "bonus".

Economically speaking, you're better off selling it altogether rather than piecemeal.  Companies do this all the time; bundling together is the best way to get customers to buy items that you probably wouldn't be able to sell for much at all (in other words, you actually get money for them).

Piece by piece almost assures you won't get as much as you would selling them altogether.

What do you all think he would get if he brought all that to Gamestop?

Let's say no trade-in bonus and he doesn't have the time to list it on Craig's List/Ebay.  Also,  he needed cash quick.  Would he even get $150 to $200 for all that including a 160GB system?

bread's done
Back