LEGO Dimensions Packs at Five Below!

AvgBrOutBREAK

CAG Newbie
Hey all,
I've been frequenting these forums for some time, but this is the first time I've found a deal that I didn't see posted on here already...
Five Below is carrying LEGO Dimensions sets (the ones that retail for $11.99) and below is a list of which ones my local Five Below had:
-Gimli (Lord of the Rings)
-Bad Cop (LEGO Movie)
-Benny (LEGO Movie)
-Cragger (Chima)
-Nya (Ninjago)
-Zane (Ninjago)
-Eris? (Chima, I think that's the name. I didn't pick this one up)

My Five Below had these in one of the wheelbarrows in front of the store and the associates said it's the only shipment they were getting that they knew of. So, if that's the case across the board, I'd try to get there asap. Hopefully, since they're carrying LD, this could potentially mean they'll be getting more sets down the line. I'm going to be hitting the other FBs in my area and I'll update if I find any other sets.

The wheelbarrows are always kept by the front of the store.  Wouldn't that make it easy for thieves to just wheel that bitch out of the store with all the items and games in it?

The wheelbarrows are always kept by the front of the store. Wouldn't that make it easy for thieves to just wheel that bitch out of the store with all the items and games in it?
All of the stores in my city have those wheelbarrows locked in place so that they can't be wheeled around or tipped over.

Though it would be hilarious to see someone run in, grab the handles, and just wheel out a load of cheap pool toys and candy.

The wheelbarrows are always kept by the front of the store. Wouldn't that make it easy for thieves to just wheel that bitch out of the store with all the items and games in it?
At that store, 99 times out of 100 the wheelbarrow itself is probably worth more than all the items that are in it.

bread's done
Back