* * * * - 14 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 3/24: B1G1/Xseed/Only on PS Sales! $10 Overcooked, $13 Rocket League & DLC, $2.49 Puzzle Quest, & More!

#9721 fuze9   piddle patrol, assemble! CAGiversary!   763 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:56 AM

anyone that posts here regularly (don't care about join date or any of that crap) want my 3 month voucher for showtime?

I'd rather it go to someone that actually would get use out of it and that contributes to the conversation or to the thread consistently

/// gone

I'd be game if it's still available.  :-

#9722 dwo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   75 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:24 AM

Went in and purchased "Motorstorm Apocalypse", "God of War II", "flOw", "Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational", & "Bound".

Pretty solid deal when combined with the 20% off coupon imo.

#9723 Pr0f1t   Trophywhorus Rex CAGiversary!   211 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:29 AM

Got my code AFTER dropping almost $40 in the store this week.  Even waited on the Flash Sale before pulling the trigger.  WTF Sony?  You take a person from feeling good about decent sale straight to $8 pissed off because of all these timing shenanigans.  So now the lesson is don't buy anything until Saturday.  LAME.

Building my backlog for retirement or a deep space mission, whichever comes first.

Origin/UPlay: ImPr0f1t, PSN: DellApple

fs_overall.png

#9724 MrMayface  

MrMayface

Posted Today, 02:35 AM

Got my code AFTER dropping almost $40 in the store this week. Even waited on the Flash Sale before pulling the trigger. WTF Sony? You take a person from feeling good about decent sale straight to $8 pissed off because of all these timing shenanigans. So now the lesson is don't buy anything until Saturday. LAME.

This is exactly why I'm waiting. I'm holding out hope that something will hit my email by the morning, even though it's not looking good. I even hit up Ask Sony on twitter. They always respond to me pretty quick, but nothing today when I asked why I didn't receive a coupon code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9725 .Beowulf   The beast in me is caged by frail and fragile bars CAGiversary!   2017 Posts   Joined 1.0 Years Ago  

.Beowulf

Posted Today, 02:37 AM

Got my code AFTER dropping almost $40 in the store this week.  Even waited on the Flash Sale before pulling the trigger.  WTF Sony?  You take a person from feeling good about decent sale straight to $8 pissed off because of all these timing shenanigans.  So now the lesson is don't buy anything until Saturday.  LAME.

that's always been the case and that's coming from a dumbass that pulls the trigger early all the time

use it on something fun or send it to me

AYf98sG.gif

#9726 kelo360   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1406 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:42 AM

Damn I'm disappointed I missed the Nioh sale. I thought it would at least be on sale until tonight. Guess I need to read the fine print next time 😩

#9727 .Beowulf   The beast in me is caged by frail and fragile bars CAGiversary!   2017 Posts   Joined 1.0 Years Ago  

.Beowulf

Posted Today, 02:44 AM

Damn I'm disappointed I missed the Nioh sale. I thought it would at least be on sale until tonight. Guess I need to read the fine print next time

gotta skate the fine line between losing out on the deal and paying more than you needed to

gamer hell

AYf98sG.gif

#9728 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4346 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:49 AM

Know it's not on sale but did anyone pick up Freedom Planet? Has been getting pretty good reviews with some calling it the best Sonic game (that isn't a Sonic game) in years.

Thinking of picking it up with a few other things with the 20% off coupon.