* * * * * 16 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 6/27: Huge Mid Year Sale & Sonic Sales! Too many deals for CAG to handle!

#4321 legendarydogs   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1251 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

legendarydogs

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:00 AM

damn Sony. It is like they are looking for games they never put on sale and finally do. First it was old hunters and now God Hand which has never been on sale on psn for the years it has been on there.

So in for that and Jak collection. I was thinking about Dark Cloud, but I only have like $9 in my psn wallet and will just stick with limiting myself.

You guys hear about the vagina in watch dogs 2? there is a woman with a skirt and when she gets knocked over you can see it. some guy found this out and posted a photo to twitter and such. Then sony decided to ban him for a week for posting about sharing this "content of adult or sexual nature". He goes to post on the internet and says he got banned for this and sony comes back and says not on my watch and extends his ban to a full month.

Edit - his ban was over turned probably because of all the internet uproar over this. so it seems when you upload to twitter through psn there is some live from playstation trending screenshots thing on ps4 so they could see the screenshot from that.

#4322 .Beowulf  

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:03 AM

I bought soooo much

I agree with the above they sure picked some good random games to finally put on sale

I shouldn't have bought a lot of this stuff I don't even like rpgs but whatever it's fun to shop sometimes

up until harddrives get full

#4323 ackbar7   Flamble CAGiversary!   3281 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:12 AM

Picked up the Sly and Jak collections for Vita. Seems like a lot of quality gaming for $10.

#4324 YawnAmuroYawn  

YawnAmuroYawn

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:19 AM

I picked up FFVII, Chrono Cross, and Tomba. I was going to pick up jak and dexter for vita, but read a bunch about the frame rate issues and decided to pass. I am still very tempted to pick up Titan Souls, and both Suikoden games. Does anyone know why  the retro games are all compatible on everything except ps4?

#4325 frankmackeyspam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   491 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

frankmackeyspam

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:23 AM

Looks like Volgarr is not coming out today.  Sony f'ed up somehow.

https://twitter.com/...715894310408192

https://twitter.com/...723647925985281

That sucks.

#4326 darkragnorok  

darkragnorok

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:28 AM

I wonder if anyone can help me with this. I wanted to buy WWE 2K17 DLC and I accidentally bought it for the PS3 version as opposed to the PS4 version. Do I have any chance of getting some sort of refund? I bought it like minutes ago from this post.  

#4327 madcatz1999   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   699 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

madcatz1999

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:31 AM

I bought soooo much

I agree with the above they sure picked some good random games to finally put on sale

For PS4? I went through the list and the first thing I thought was "I feel like every single one of these games has been on sale before".

#4328 .Beowulf  

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:33 AM

For PS4? I went through the list and the first thing I thought was "I feel like every single one of these games has been on sale before".

ps3

lots of goodies in there

#4329 Captain Urahara   Praise The Sun CAGiversary!   2945 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Captain Urahara

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:37 AM

Both Tomba and Tomba 2 were great games. I know Tomba 2 could use Tomba save on the PS but I don't know if it works digitally.

These two games get the highest recommendation from me. Two of my most favorite games of all time. Buy them, especially at that price.

#4330 .Beowulf  

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:40 AM

These two games get the highest recommendation from me. Two of my most favorite games of all time. Buy them, especially at that price.

yup

I waited FOREVER for them to go on sale

like the crash games

hint

hinthinthint

#4331 Thatguy1513   Him again.... CAGiversary!   2595 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Thatguy1513

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:43 AM

I wonder if anyone can help me with this. I wanted to buy WWE 2K17 DLC and I accidentally bought it for the PS3 version as opposed to the PS4 version. Do I have any chance of getting some sort of refund? I bought it like minutes ago from this post.

Have you downloaded it yet? I believe Sony has a policy where you can get a refund through their chat if you haven't downloaded the item yet. If you explain your situation I'm sure the rep would be willing to make a "one time exception to the rules"

#4332 darkragnorok  

darkragnorok

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:48 AM

Have you downloaded it yet? I believe Sony has a policy where you can get a refund through their chat if you haven't downloaded the item yet. If you explain your situation I'm sure the rep would be willing to make a "one time exception to the rules"

I jumped the gun before seeing your response and went to their chat and was able to get a refund no problem

#4333 ar4757   Makoto x Joker is canon CAGiversary!   968 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2016 - 04:04 AM

One of the best sales for me in a while. SMT Nocturne (waited at least a year and a half on that one, lol - no rush), Persona 2 EP, Mega Man Legends 2, and Harvest Moon StH possibly.

Also, I had heard of God Hand before and looked it up today - it looks awesome so I'm totally getting that.

Great sale as someone who recently rehooked up their PS3!

#4334 .Beowulf  

Posted 16 November 2016 - 04:10 AM

One of the best sales for me in a while. SMT Nocturne (waited at least a year and a half on that one, lol - no rush), Persona 2 EP, Mega Man Legends 2, and Harvest Moon StH possibly.

Also, I had heard of God Hand before and looked it up today - it looks awesome so I'm totally getting that.

yeah I've never heard of god hand either but bought it too

not sure how I thought I had pretty much at least heard of just about all of the games on that system

#4335 Starcrest   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   898 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Starcrest

Posted 16 November 2016 - 04:19 AM

Anyone have an opinion on AeternoBlade? I had the demo on vita, but didn't play for more then a few minutes.  Seemed like a very generic style MetroidVania.  Any differences betwen ps4 and vita versions?

#4336 Brendan_Frye   all five senses CAGiversary!   1302 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Brendan_Frye

Posted 16 November 2016 - 06:56 AM

just got an email for my 15$!!

Nothing for me yet. Shit. Now Im getting worried. Anyone else not receive theres yet? I pre ordered Rise of the Tomb Raider and now Im worried that it didnt count because it was a prorder

#4337 jamezuva   Umbasa! CAGiversary!   379 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2016 - 07:30 AM

Anyone recommend SMT: Nocturne, DDS 1+2??

#4338 Barry Burton   CAGiversary! Banned   1790 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Barry Burton

Posted 16 November 2016 - 07:49 AM

Nothing for me yet. Shit. Now Im getting worried. Anyone else not receive theres yet? I pre ordered Rise of the Tomb Raider and now Im worried that it didnt count because it was a prorder

my pre order counted

#4339 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9984 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2016 - 08:04 AM

I completely suck but Kinetica is pretty awesome. Insane tracks and speed. Still struggling with tricks and wish there was more of a tutorial but fun stuff considering I don't even remember hearing about it.

#4340 Brendan_Frye   all five senses CAGiversary!   1302 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Brendan_Frye

Posted 16 November 2016 - 08:17 AM

my pre order counted

Ok cool. Thanks for the info. I just went through my past purchases for October and I'm over $100 by a good $20. If I dont see it tomorrow morning, looks like Im going to have to call them.

#4341 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7937 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2016 - 11:24 AM

I used to sell video games as a sales associate at two stores during the PS2 era. I remember selling Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland to a couple once by calling it the "Grand Theft Auto III of farming simulators."

#4342 Vigilante   poyo CAGiversary!   37699 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2016 - 01:14 PM

Looks like Volgarr is not coming out today.  Sony f'ed up somehow.

https://twitter.com/...715894310408192

https://twitter.com/...723647925985281

That sucks.

Crap. I wonder when it'll actually get put up.

#4343 nightc1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3306 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2016 - 01:59 PM

My $15 code showed up in my email yesterday at around 6:40pm (CST).  :D/

#4344 ar4757   Makoto x Joker is canon CAGiversary!   968 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2016 - 02:10 PM

Anyone recommend SMT: Nocturne, DDS 1+2??

I can recommend DDS1 as I played it for the first time this summer. Has a better story than most SMT games, but make sure to buy both because they combine to make a full storyline. Favorite part was the music, because it's a very heavy atmosphere. I'm planning on playing DDS2 soon (got it a few weeks ago)

#4345 Soma_Cruz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1627 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Soma_Cruz

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:07 PM

I can recommend DDS1 as I played it for the first time this summer. Has a better story than most SMT games, but make sure to buy both because they combine to make a full storyline. Favorite part was the music, because it's a very heavy atmosphere. I'm planning on playing DDS2 soon (got it a few weeks ago)

Although these games go on sale plenty so not much reason not to just get the first and wait and see if he likes it either.

#4346 Soma_Cruz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1627 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Soma_Cruz

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:10 PM

damn Sony. It is like they are looking for games they never put on sale and finally do. First it was old hunters and now God Hand which has never been on sale on psn for the years it has been on there.

I was glad to see God Hand and picked it up. Gives me hope that Maximo may finally go on sale sometime as well.

#4347 Gden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3237 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:11 PM

I only remember the PS2 SMT games going on sale one other time, but i'm probably wrong

#4348 Soma_Cruz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1627 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Soma_Cruz

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:21 PM

I only remember the PS2 SMT games going on sale one other time, but i'm probably wrong

They have quite a few times, but come to think of it usually 50% off. So if a PS+ member you might be right, just grab both for 7 bucks total.

#4349 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:49 PM

I used to sell video games as a sales associate at two stores during the PS2 era. I remember selling Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland to a couple once by calling it the "Grand Theft Auto III of farming simulators."

Until Farming Simulator did a drive by on it:

#4350 MrRidickulous   Deal skeptic! CAGiversary!   2051 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

MrRidickulous

Posted 16 November 2016 - 04:51 PM

Until Farming Simulator did a drive by on it:

https://www.youtube....h?v=gEJHrmliVQw

That was some funny stuff!