* * * * * 16 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 6/27: Huge Mid Year Sale & Sonic Sales! Too many deals for CAG to handle!

#7681 Leostacks  

Leostacks

Posted 04 February 2017 - 12:04 PM

Regarding the Sony emails: did anyone have to sign up for a specific site or service to get that? I never got one and was curious of my play hours (echoing someone else's sentiment, it's one of the few things Nintendo does that is quite neat and no one mentions that they let you know your play time). I assume it's either skyrim or overwatch for most played last year.

Also, anyone know of a good deal on externals?

#7682 Electroplasm   Destroy Erase Improve CAGiversary!   1718 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Electroplasm

Posted 04 February 2017 - 08:06 PM

I dont know of any great deals on externa drives but i can recommend getting a hybrid drive if you go for internal instead. It reduces loading times and saved me mony that would have went to a full ssd with less capacity

If anyone has an extra ps4 firmware beta code please send one my way. I need it for my ps4 pro and would be very grateful.

#7683 legendarydogs   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1251 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

legendarydogs

Posted 04 February 2017 - 09:42 PM

Alright guys, here we go. We are going to do a CAG Rocket League tournament. standard 5 minute 1v1 single round elimination. highest points win. If you lose you are out.

Send me a message if you want to join with your PSN id. Looking for at least 8 people before we begin. we should be able to get that pretty easily, but 16 people would be even better.

#7684 ghost1914  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:18 PM

Bought umvc 3. Been waiting for it to go on sale.

#7685 The Dead Texan   Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle CAGiversary!   3870 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

The Dead Texan

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:52 PM

Just got an email from Sony congratulating me on getting the platinum trophy for Bloodborne. 

I got that trophy almost two years ago. 

#7686 ritchardf  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:05 PM

If anyone has an extra ps4 firmware beta code please send one my way. I need it for my ps4 pro and would be very grateful.

you can try and sign up? dont know if they are still sending them out though, but you might get it before it goes live to everyone.

#7687 ritchardf  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:42 PM

Just got an email from Sony congratulating me on getting the platinum trophy for Bloodborne. 

i just got an email congratulating me for the infamous second son platinum trophy that i got on march 30th 2014

#7688 Electroplasm   Destroy Erase Improve CAGiversary!   1718 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Electroplasm

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:52 PM

you can try and sign up? dont know if they are still sending them out though, but you might get it before it goes live to everyone.

signed up a month ago. Sony never sends me these invites and the invites went out

#7689 Pheran   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1523 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:12 AM

Same here, except I got one for Infamous Second Son - that I got like a year ago.  Somebody hit the wrong button on their system, that's for sure!

#7690 Looking4Deals  

Looking4Deals

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:37 AM

anyone remember the last time The Division was on sale? And how much? Thinking about buying and playing coop.

#7691 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   70302 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:48 AM

anyone remember the last time The Division was on sale? And how much? Thinking about buying and playing coop.

https://www.cheapass...post&p=13579929

$25 for PS+ the week of Christmas.

#7692 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   5064 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:06 AM

Got the same Bloodborne email. Its about the third time I've gotten it.

#7693 Brendan_Frye   all five senses CAGiversary!   1302 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Brendan_Frye

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:15 AM

Same here, except I got one for Infamous Second Son - that I got like a year ago.  Somebody hit the wrong button on their system, that's for sure!

Add me to the list. Just got an email congratulating me on my "The Last of Us" platinum. I got that trophy in September 2014. Not sure what's going on over there...

#7694 Thatguy1513   Him again.... CAGiversary!   2595 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Thatguy1513

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:31 AM

Add me to the list. Just got an email congratulating me on my "The Last of Us" platinum. I got that trophy in September 2014. Not sure what's going on over there...

Yeah got the same email after having gotten that trophy well over a year or two ago.

#7695 whitereflection   Shake well before serving CAGiversary!   5727 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

whitereflection

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:34 AM

https://www.cheapass...post&p=13579929

$25 for PS+ the week of Christmas.

Good God. It was $10 on Amazon - or was it Xbox only? - around the same time and they were giving away free $10 promo certificate for downloading an app I don't remember.

#7696 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9964 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:10 AM

Good God. It was $10 on Amazon - or was it Xbox only? - around the same time and they were giving away free $10 promo certificate for downloading an app I don't remember.

Can't remember the app but, yep, that's how I got it for free on X1.

#7697 elessar123  

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:13 AM

Aw, I thought the Bloodborne trophy email was actually special, cause I platted it just last month.

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

#7698 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:51 AM

Wow Sony, it was so nice of you to congratulate me. I feel special!

Oh wait...

oh_wait.jpg

#7699 scaryice   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   201 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:13 AM

I got the Bloodborne plat email too, but I noticed I never actually got that specific email before. I previously got a "congratulations on beating Bloodborne" email, and then one with the theme. Now this one congratulating me for the platinum (which I got two years ago).

#7700 Thatguy1513   Him again.... CAGiversary!   2595 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Thatguy1513

Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:41 AM

I'm pretty sure I got an email saying congratulations for getting the plat on bloodborne (with no theme in it) about a year ago. (I only have 1% of the trophies)

#7701 legendarydogs   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1251 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

legendarydogs

Posted 05 February 2017 - 03:12 PM

got this email too. no theme though. I really wanted that theme too.

It was ps4 too since thats when I bought it.

#7702 Captain Urahara   Praise The Sun CAGiversary!   2945 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Captain Urahara

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:04 PM

Never got any of the "Congratulations for beating . . ." or "Congratulations on getting the Platinum trophy for . . ." emails. Sony just hates emailing me. I've platted TLOU, Infamous Second Son, Bloodborne, and so many others years ago and still not a single email congratulating me or giving me a theme or anything. Real bummer.

#7703 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   6725 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:22 PM

It appears people are sharing the new 4.5 beta. Basically gamesharing it. Apparently this has been going on for a while with beta Firmware and Sony hasn't punished anyone....

So just putting it out there if someone got the firmware and is interested in sharing it...*waves hand*

#7704 Electroplasm   Destroy Erase Improve CAGiversary!   1718 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Electroplasm

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:22 AM

It appears people are sharing the new 4.5 beta. Basically gamesharing it. Apparently this has been going on for a while with beta Firmware and Sony hasn't punished anyone....

So just putting it out there if someone got the firmware and is interested in sharing it...*waves hand*

yes i need the firmware for my pro. Even signed up a month ago but nothing again for me. I still dont get the playstation newsletter despite changing my settings months ago.

Do u have the firmware? I would be happy take the burner account next and pass it on.

#7705 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   6725 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:10 AM

yes i need the firmware for my pro. Even signed up a month ago but nothing again for me. I still dont get the playstation newsletter despite changing my settings months ago.

Do u have the firmware? I would be happy take the burner account next and pass it on.

No I don't have it, I was asking for it as well.

#7706 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   5570 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:56 AM

Never got any of the "Congratulations for beating . . ." or "Congratulations on getting the Platinum trophy for . . ." emails. Sony just hates emailing me. I've platted TLOU, Infamous Second Son, Bloodborne, and so many others years ago and still not a single email congratulating me or giving me a theme or anything. Real bummer.

Same here never got one of those or any emails for percentages off and such.

#7707 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   70302 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:03 PM

http://blog.us.plays...nd-game-design/

Drawn to Death will be out for PS4 on 4/4 for $19.99. I hope there are more people playing this than the single digits I constantly saw in the beta.

#7708 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3721 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:14 PM

http://blog.us.plays...nd-game-design/

Drawn to Death will be out for PS4 on 4/4 for $19.99. I hope there are more people playing this than the single digits I constantly saw in the beta.

This game concept seems like it would have made more sense as a single player game.  I hope it works out well and does well, but it seems destined to be forgotten.

#7709 chipzilla   Gene's Hairy Mole CAGiversary!   333 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

chipzilla

Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:42 PM

i don't care about anyone knowing my name, what do people do if they have your name?

I took it down, but that sucks. why so many haters and douches on cag, this used to be a fun chill place ;)\

hate us cuz they aint us

Some people care, some don't Just letting you know in case you care and didn't realize it was there.

So, I guess, otherwise cool then?    :beer:

#7710 Crunchewy   What? CAGiversary!   21876 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:45 PM

Drawn to Death has been in beta I guess for forever. Does anyone care about it at this point?