* * * * * 8 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 9/20: Assassin's Creed/DAI DLC/SW Battlefront Sales! $12 Jazzpunk, $8 Dear Esther. & More!

#2251 Brendan_Frye   All 5 Senses CAGiversary!   573 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

Brendan_Frye

Posted Yesterday, 10:45 PM

Any tips on what to use 20% coupon on? Expires next week so definitely getting darkest dungeon on Tuesday. Any retail games worth buying digitally recently?

It expires on the 4th at 11:59 PM, so technically we still have two more weeks of sales to possibly use it on. Of course, if there's something new on sale on Tuesday the 4th, you have to get it before the day is over.

phathead.png?

#2252 kickrockz713   F##K the Cincinnati Zoo. CAGiversary!   10237 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

kickrockz713

Posted Yesterday, 10:48 PM

Evil Within season pass PS4/PS3 now $9.99, looks like its new retail price.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

:whee: Cheapest it's ever been too (I think) and now I got a wait for it to go lower since it's now reg price.

rsz_download_3.jpg764128.pngrsz_12354063_1050779021611133_605319388_

Playing: :xb1: Gears UE, NBA 2K16, & Madden 16   :ps4: Color Guardians & Riptide GP2   :wiiu: TBD   :360: TBD    :ps3: TBD   :vita: P4DAN

#2253 Brendan_Frye   All 5 Senses CAGiversary!   573 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

Brendan_Frye

Posted Yesterday, 11:42 PM

:whee: Cheapest it's ever been too (I think) and now I got a wait for it to go lower since it's now reg price.

Id say that it is well worth it at that price. I really enjoyed what the season pass had to offer. Evil Within. Damn. That was a pain in the ass platinum. I remember doing a little dance after I finally got it, and my girlfriend slightly judging me from afar....

635995326552416511-27554735_chandler-dan

phathead.png?

#2254 Killbomb   Waiting for Darkness CAGiversary!   2765 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:30 AM

Just a heads up one Zheros, it was an Xbox one GWG and honestly one of the worst games I've played this gen

Darkest Dungeon on the other hand is supposed to be an amazing roguelike rpg

Be prepared to pray to RNGesus if you're going to play Darkest Dungeon. I enjoyed my time with it on Steam but a bad roll or two can really sour you on the whole thing.

Want XCOM 2 but everything says it will drop like a rock or at least like a feather. Thoughts?

Hopefully they have patched up XCOM2 and eased the Mt. Everest-like learning curve that the PC version had at launch on anything but the easiest difficulty, the bugs and the abundance of timed missions. I loved and completed Enemy Unknown on Normal Ironman but only played 2 for a few hours before losing interest.

Anyway, considering Digimon and Fairy Fencer F before the Flash Sale ends. Would Digimon be enjoyable for somebody who only knows that Digimon are similar to Pokemon? :D

Killbomb.png

#2255 Royal High Knight   CAG's #1 Knucklehead CAGiversary!   5082 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Royal High Knight

Posted Today, 12:32 AM

Is the Evil With season pass really a mark down or some glitch? I got some credit at GS from trading in some games this weekend and now if ever is a perfect time to rebuy the Evil Within to finish the rest of the story and play it's dlc. 

#2256 anbu-black-ops   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   527 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

anbu-black-ops

Posted Today, 01:48 AM

Looking for advice.  Thinking of getting these ps3 games:

catherine

child of light

dbz xenoverse (should I wait for it to get cheaper?)

maybe:

valiant hearts

akiba's trip

Thanks in advance.

#2257 cleaver   You have 0 friends CAGiversary!   3184 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:18 AM

Looking for advice. Thinking of getting these ps3 games:

catherine
child of light

maybe:

valiant hearts
akiba's trip

Thanks in advance.

Get Catherine and put the rest toward a ps4
The trade list is long, but distinguished.
http://theskinnypost.blogspot.com
Posted Image
This would be a fine death... if I hadn't run out of tokens.

#2258 Brendan_Frye   All 5 Senses CAGiversary!   573 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

Brendan_Frye

Posted Today, 02:51 AM

Looking for advice.  Thinking of getting these ps3 games:

catherine

child of light

maybe:

valiant hearts

akiba's trip

Thanks in advance.

Catherine is great. Child of Light is great. Everything about Dragon Ball Z is stupid. Valiant Hearts is Great. Don't know anything about Akiba's Trip. And you should definitely, DEFINITELY get a PS4 asap.

phathead.png?

#2259 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7493 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted Today, 06:26 AM

Grabbed:

Digimon for Vita

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment

J-Stars for Vita

Harvest Moon

and the rest of the Soldner-X series I was missing because I had a few bucks left over from getting in on the Best Buy deal.

However, a miscommunication has led to Akiba for Vita being bought on a separate account.  :wall:

Got an alt account for Steam cards? Sick of not getting all your drops before the market crashes? Tired of all the hours spent catching up on all your alt's drops? Send me a PM!

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#2260 spoderman   Time = Money CAGiversary!   16700 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:39 AM

However, a miscommunication has led to Akiba for Vita being bought on a separate account.  :wall:

how u have miscommunication with urself booby

GUtUP1U.jpg

#2261 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7493 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted Today, 06:47 AM

It involves a third party, and I doubt anyone actual cares for the details.

Got an alt account for Steam cards? Sick of not getting all your drops before the market crashes? Tired of all the hours spent catching up on all your alt's drops? Send me a PM!

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#2262 spoderman   Time = Money CAGiversary!   16700 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:49 AM

i caer

GUtUP1U.jpg

#2263 KurishiaMarurade   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   3218 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

KurishiaMarurade

Posted Today, 06:57 AM

i caer

Goddammit, you guys are at it again?!