arsenalcrazy8

CAGiversary!
Saw the flyer at my local GameStop. Sale goes 7/25 - 8/14

Unfortunately a bit pricey for me...

6f48678902.jpeg

6f5151b729.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Agatha Christie, MLB 15, Portal 2...

I see a few I wouldn't mind grabbing if I get around to it.

Sure if I looked again I would probably easily find 8 games that would be worth it at 10 bucks a pop.

This would be a good list for 4 for $20, but they're crazy pricing them for double. A shame because I really wanted to start picking up some of the less-loved 360 Sonic titles (Free Riders, '06, Unleashed, Racing).

Will wait for the inevitable 4 for $20 with the leftovers from this sale.

Pinball Arcade (Season 1) for $10 for the PS4 is a good deal considering the digital version never drops belows $15 during sales.

DA: inquisition. Watch dogs, order 1886 and shadow warrior easily worth $20. Not too bad if you need some current gen titles.

If I were to go to my local store... I'd probably end up getting Murdered: Soul Suspect, Watch Dogs, Shadow Warrior and Final Fantasy Type 0 HD for :xb1:.  I don't own the other systems, and this is very underwhelming.  I'm not sure I want to spend $40 plus tax for those four games...

Disappointed to see no Wii U titles.

Saw this advertised but didn't see what was on it when I was at GS earlier today. Used a $10 credit from points to buy The Lego Movie only to find out it was part of this list. Fortunately, it was cheaper buying it this way (47 cents cheaper) but I can see myself going back to get Advanced Warfare, Castlevania, and some more Lego games.

Thinking about getting:

Agatha Christie ABC Murders XB1
Crime and Punishment: Sherlock Holmes XB1   (Would have liked both games on PS4 instead.)
Just Dance 2014   PS3 or 360

Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate  PS3 or 360

I read Rabbids Invasion as Rabies Invasion. Now that......would be a fun game.
I think Cabela's got you covered there. Seriously, Shadows of Katmai, the Dangerous Hunts series, and African Adventures are all pretty much games about getting attacked by animals that act like there's a T Virus outbreak in the area (lol...crows actually attack you while you're climbing mountains in Katmai).

This is actually somewhat of a deal if you know how to work it. I bought two copies of watchdogs for Xbox 360, Batman Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition and Shadows of Mordor for $38.16. Pro members get a discount on the $40. After the transaction i then traded back in both copies of Watchdog for $8.25 each. So I ended up paying $21 something for the 2 games instead of $31 which is what they would be together without the deal. I'm guessing this deal would be better even further with the extra 20% on trade ins going on tomorrow.

I think Cabela's got you covered there. Seriously, Shadows of Katmai, the Dangerous Hunts series, and African Adventures are all pretty much games about getting attacked by animals that act like there's a T Virus outbreak in the area (lol...crows actually attack you while you're climbing mountains in Katmai).
Sounds like, up my alley. Might have to check those out.

bread's done
Back