Uncharted 4 $39.99 at GameStop

Haven't been keeping up with console prices much these days but is this really a "deal"? Isn't that fairly close to the GCU price on a game that's been out for several months?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't been keeping up with console prices much these days but is this really a "deal"? Isn't that fairly close to the GCU price on a game that's been out for several months?

Yes, it's a deal... However, all games and their prices are being discussed in the GameStop Trade thread (although that thread really needs to be renamed and reworked and because of that, I am fine with this having its own thread).

Thanks, OP. Knew about it, but appreciate the lookout for other CAGs.

For those unaware, GameStop is having one of the best weeks ever [of their business life] with their prices.

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/gamestop-sale

Just bought at best buy last week. $47.99 + tax with GCU.

Uncharted 4 hasn't been on sale since it came out, but this game is amazing!

GCU on a fully priced game is $48 (from $60). This game has been out since May but hasn't really had any drops since.

Yes, it's a deal... However, all games and their prices are being discussed in the GameStop Trade thread (although that thread really needs to be renamed and reworked and because of that, I am fine with this having its own thread).

Thanks, OP. Knew about it, but appreciate the lookout for other CAGs.

For those unaware, GameStop is having one of the best weeks ever [of their business life] with their prices.

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/gamestop-sale
Ah ok. I knew about the GameStop trade thread but I haven't been there in a while. Figured they mainly talked about trade in prices.

Only may? Wow, thought it was like March or something, price seems a little more reasonable now.

GCU on a fully priced game is $48 (from $60). This game has been out since May but hasn't really had any drops since.

Ah ok. I knew about the GameStop trade thread but I haven't been there in a while. Figured they mainly talked about trade in prices.

I did that tell us about a lower price on Amazon for Doom & Uncharted 4 a few days ago but they still haven't price matched them yet.

There's a 20% off 2+ pre owned at retailmenot.com, with that you can get Uncharted 4 or Dark Souls 3 for $25 or Doom for $19

Got mine on hold for store pickup.  Just waiting for 5:15 to roll around.  I've been waiting to play this game for quite some time now. :p

bread's done
Back