Halo: The Master Chief Collection Full Game Download Xbox One $9.99 at BoxedDeal.com

I've never had bad luck with boxeddeal.com

I do not like Gamesdealdaily though. No communication, no keys right away etc.

The moral of this story is I vouch for boxeddeal

I've never had bad luck with boxeddeal.com

I do not like Gamesdealdaily though. No communication, no keys right away etc.

The moral of this story is I vouch for boxeddeal
What? Please also give us your thoughts on another random website no one mentioned. Maybe you misread, but the person above you mentioned CDKeys (unless they edited their post). Agreed that Gamesdealdaily is problematic (although not completely terrible). CDKeys has been very good in my experience. Boxeddeal is also good, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to throw in my random non sequitur I've never had any problems with gamedealdaily but they haven't had any new stock for months....

What? Please also give us your thoughts on another random website no one mentioned. Maybe you misread, but the person above you mentioned CDKeys (unless they edited their post). Agreed that Gamesdealdaily is problematic (although not completely terrible). CDKeys has been very good in my experience. Boxeddeal is also good, though.
The very first post in this thread is for boxed deal. Its even in the title :shame: . Luckily, NewsRadio kicks ass, so you are forgiven. :)

I feel as though most people who wanted this game have it already.

The community is much smaller than when it was released as well. I think if you were to buy it now, most of your enjoyment would come from playing the campaigns (if that's your jam).

I feel as though most people who wanted this game have it already.

The community is much smaller than when it was released as well. I think if you were to buy it now, most of your enjoyment would come from playing the campaigns (if that's your jam).
I haven't experienced any issues from a multiplayer aspect in regards to population. Definitely not as big as it once was, but there are still tons of people that play across a variety of playlists.

I haven't experienced any issues from a multiplayer aspect in regards to population. Definitely not as big as it once was, but there are still tons of people that play across a variety of playlists.
For sure. It's been a couple of months since I've played regularly.

From my experience, queues for Halo 3 ranged from short to normal wait times, but finding games for any other playlists were basically a die roll.

The very first post in this thread is for boxed deal. Its even in the title :shame: . Luckily, NewsRadio kicks ass, so you are forgiven. :)
Love the Newsradio shout out. My comment was only referencing the 2nd and 3rd post in this thread and not the OP. I was actually replying to the post by Darthstryk3R who started complaining about Gamesdealdaily when the post above him had mentioned CDKeys as an alternative to boxeddeal and never even mentioned Gamesdealdaily. I realize the OP is about boxeddeal. Somehow I think Darthstryk3R just misread CDKeys as Gamesdealdaily and thought he was warnining people against them.

Love the Newsradio shout out. My comment was only referencing the 2nd and 3rd post in this thread and not the OP. I was actually replying to the post by Darthstryk3R who started complaining about Gamesdealdaily when the post above him had mentioned CDKeys as an alternative to boxeddeal and never even mentioned Gamesdealdaily. I realize the OP is about boxeddeal. Somehow I think Darthstryk3R just misread CDKeys as Gamesdealdaily and thought he was warnining people against them.
Ahhhhh. Gotcha. :whistle2:#

Having trouble deciding whether or not to bite on this. I know its only $8, but with all the terrible things Ive heard about it, Im thinking even at that price its not worth it. Im not really interested in the multiplayer, just the single player, but Ive heard even that has alot issues. My other thought is that eventually this will be a GWG game. Not sure the likely hood of that happening though...

I was basically giving kudos to boxeddeal. I've used them plenty of times in the past.
However, yes I did throw another random key selling site out there
And gave my opinion on them which was the purpose of the random mention. That was just my personal experience Gamesdealdaily. Never used cdkeys though so no opinion on them. Sorry for the confusion. It sounded right in my head 🤔

Having trouble deciding whether or not to bite on this. I know its only $8, but with all the terrible things Ive heard about it, Im thinking even at that price its not worth it. Im not really interested in the multiplayer, just the single player, but Ive heard even that has alot issues. My other thought is that eventually this will be a GWG game. Not sure the likely hood of that happening though...
I picked it up at BB a few months ago. Traded it last week and picked it up for $8 from CD Keys. Played through 1 and 2 single player so far.

1 was a bit rough but I never played it before so wanted to. 2 was much better both as game and quality wise. A few maps I thought were so generic it was easy to get turned around. But both played pretty well. I played 3 and 4 on 360 so haven't started them yet but will eventually.

I think it is well worth the $8 even for the single player only.

2826040.jpg

bread's done
Back