* * * * * 1 votes

**Dead** Rock Band 4 Band-in-a-Box Bundle (X1/PS4): $99.99 Amazon via Woot

#1 JohnnyBeeGoode   Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (PlayStation 4) is the best AC g CAGiversary!   698 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

JohnnyBeeGoode

Posted 29 July 2016 - 10:17 AM

:xb1:https://www.amazon.c...d_i=13895222011

:ps4:https://www.amazon.c...d_i=13895222011

Amazon: Deal of the Day via Woot: $99.99 on  :xb1: and :ps4:, Free Shipping (Prime Eligible and on all orders over $35.00).

This is the lowest price I've seen it, aside from the Target: Black Friday glitch (which was awesome...$59.99 with $15.00 Gift Card...for about 7-8 hours...).  Thought I would pass along to those interested.

Edit (6:00 pm CST): As WickedEndoNinja reported, this is no longer a "Deal of the Day" on Amazon and has apparently sold out or Woot pulled it?  

0.png

#2 SilentBob50023   Kneel Before Zod CAGiversary!   834 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

SilentBob50023

Posted 29 July 2016 - 10:31 AM

I still find RB relaxing.  I've downloaded a few newer songs to add to my library.  I'm less interested in drumming or singing than I used to be during RB and GH heyday, but strumming that plastic guitar along to newer songs can still be enjoyable.  Thanks for the post.

#3 SteveSnowmn  

SteveSnowmn

Posted 29 July 2016 - 07:28 PM

Wish I had known about that Black Friday glitch, I'd love to have the Target red instrument set. They wouldn't price match this would they?

#4 JohnnyBeeGoode   Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (PlayStation 4) is the best AC g CAGiversary!   698 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

JohnnyBeeGoode

Posted 29 July 2016 - 07:49 PM

Wish I had known about that Black Friday glitch, I'd love to have the Target red instrument set. They wouldn't price match this would they?

Probably not being that it's from a 3rd Party (Woot).  It wouldn't hurt trying but I doubt it.

0.png

#5 Austindo   Big Boss CAGiversary!   12 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Austindo

Posted 29 July 2016 - 09:42 PM

Ordered one for PS4. Glad to see it drop this low. I'm a huge Rock Band fan, but with the somewhat mediocre track list on RB4, $100 was about my limit. Excited to dive into the DLC though!

#6 WickedEndoNinja   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3545 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

WickedEndoNinja

Posted 29 July 2016 - 09:45 PM

looks like it's sold out

#7 jazzman   Carpe diem CAGiversary!   1313 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 29 July 2016 - 10:19 PM

My brother still has a NIB PS4 edition, that he has been trying to sell since November.

#8 flix1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1516 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 July 2016 - 12:33 AM

I'm waiting for the new bundle. Preorder at Amazon for $160 (after Prime discount), includes the newly designed guitar, the new expansion game and 12 bonus preorder songs.

#9 WickedEndoNinja   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3545 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

WickedEndoNinja

Posted 30 July 2016 - 01:09 AM

I'm waiting for the new bundle. Preorder at Amazon for $160 (after Prime discount), includes the newly designed guitar, the new expansion game and 12 bonus preorder songs.

I'd wait and see first what people have to say. From the sounds of it that bundle is a downgrade compared to what madcatz has now. PDP is making the instruments in that bundle (and moving forward) and this is gonna be there first crack at it. And just seems like harmonix switched manufacturers to reduce costs. Will pdp be able to produce a better product? we'll see. 

but that guitar looks atrocious  

#10 flix1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1516 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 July 2016 - 01:24 AM

I'd wait and see first what people have to say. From the sounds of it that bundle is a downgrade compared to what madcatz has now. PDP is making the instruments in that bundle (and moving forward) and this is gonna be there first crack at it. And just seems like harmonix switched manufacturers to reduce costs. Will pdp be able to produce a better product? we'll see.

but that guitar looks atrocious

I'm causiously optimistic about the new bundle. The foldable guitar would be nice for storage. I still have all my instruments from RB1 and RB2 bundles, so I can compare.

#11 JohnnyBeeGoode   Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (PlayStation 4) is the best AC g CAGiversary!   698 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

JohnnyBeeGoode

Posted 30 July 2016 - 01:37 AM

I'm causiously optimistic about the new bundle. The foldable guitar would be nice for storage. I still have all my instruments from RB1 and RB2 bundles, so I can compare.

I am optimistic about Rivals.  I also think the guitar looks pretty sleek and/or "different" (some might even call it atrocious...)  :shock:

0.png

#12 JohnnyBeeGoode   Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (PlayStation 4) is the best AC g CAGiversary!   698 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

JohnnyBeeGoode

Posted 30 July 2016 - 01:42 AM

My brother still has a NIB PS4 edition, that he has been trying to sell since November.

What is he trying to get for them (monetarily)?  

Not to be a braggart (I guess there's no other way around it), I was able to get about $285/each for the Bundles; I was able to clear around $185/each after Seller Fees and Shipping (those were the $59.99 "glitch" ones with $15 Gift Card though).... 

0.png

#13 jq71586  

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:22 PM

Did anyone else receive a Region 2 bundle rendering all the DLC useless?

#14 ashram   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1222 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 August 2016 - 12:17 AM

Did anyone else receive a Region 2 bundle rendering all the DLC useless?

I just got mine in and.... and it's UK version of the game.

GodAshram.png

#15 jq71586  

Posted 03 August 2016 - 12:22 AM

I just got mine in and.... and it's UK version of the game.

I contacted Amazon and they refunded me 50 percent of the price to buy the correct disc. Once they saw all the recent comments on the item listing and that picture has NOW changed to show the Region 2 bundle they had no problem issuing a partial refund since all the peripherals still work.

#16 ashram   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1222 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 August 2016 - 12:44 AM

I contacted Amazon and they refunded me 50 percent of the price to buy the correct disc. Once they saw all the recent comments on the item listing and that picture has NOW changed to show the Region 2 bundle they had no problem issuing a partial refund since all the peripherals still work.

they only offered me the ability to refund/repurchase.

GodAshram.png

#17 jq71586  

Posted 03 August 2016 - 12:54 AM

Id keep calling until you get someone to at least give you $25 back to buy the correct game even if it's used.

#18 Austindo   Big Boss CAGiversary!   12 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Austindo

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:06 AM

I too received a PAL Version of the game. I'm not going to waste my time returning it. Since its such a huge box it would probably cost a fortune to ship back. I just went on and bought the RB4 + RIVALS expansion bundle for $60 off the PSN store. I'm still gonna contact Amazon and see if they can offer any sort of partial refund, but if they don't, I'm not really that worried about it.

#19 Austindo   Big Boss CAGiversary!   12 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Austindo

Posted 03 August 2016 - 01:38 PM

Sorry to double post, but, I just got an email back from amazon. They are refunding the full $106 back, and they want me to keep rock band itself (no return or anything). Definitely contact Amazon guys, that was not what I was expecting at all lol.

#20 ashram   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1222 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 August 2016 - 11:46 PM

well, i'm pending a partial refund as of this morning, which should be enough to cover getting the US version of the game.

GodAshram.png