State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition XB1 $5.99

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan X360 $18.99

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 PS4 & XB1 $8.99

Transformers Devastation PS4 & XB1 $8.99

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End PS4 $38.99

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection PS4 $13.99

Until Dawn PS4 $13.99

WWE 2K16 PS4 & XB1 & X360 $13.99

Click here to find the used game you want near you: http://www.redbox.com/browse/for-sale-games

Credit to Redbox Games on the Redbox Reddit

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooo, as broken as it might be, I think I maybe will finally pick up a tony hawk 5 coaster

Protip: Elder Scrolls Online & Deadpool can fetch you CASH from GameStop.

For example, I'm going to go buy every copy of Deadpool I can find and go grab the $20 GameStop is offering (That's $6 profit) and if you got PowerUp Rewards that's even more. I'm just going off base. Once again, this is cash not credit.

Instead of trying to peel off that stupid sticker I think I'll leave it on and just print out the email receipt showing I purchased the games.

PROFITABLE FLIPS FOR CASH AT GAMESTOP:

Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations (PS4): $1.00

Battlefield Hardline (PS3): $1.00
Mad Max: $2.00
THPS: $2.00
Transformers Devastation (PS4 & XB1): $3.00
Deadpool (PS4 & XB1): $6.00
Elder Scrolls Online (PS4 & XB1): $6.50
There may be more. I only added what I personally had available to me.

My local Redbox has Street Fighter V for sale, but that's not listed above. Unfortunately the web site doesn't say what the price is.

Well no one's going to be able to get anything as soon as someone posted the cash flips. It'll hit Slickdeals soon and then RIP.

Well no one's going to be able to get anything as soon as someone posted the cash flips. It'll hit Slickdeals soon and then RIP.
GameStop values are public. All one has to do is go to the site (or app) and look it up and do some simple math.

PLUS there's really only two games worth flipping (and gas cost) and in most areas the games worth flipping are already unavailable from the previous sale.

GameStop values are public. All one has to do is go to the site (or app) and look it up and do some simple math.

PLUS there's really only two games worth flipping (and gas cost) and in most areas the games worth flipping are already unavailable from the previous sale.
What you did was nice, but as soon as you spell out numbers the lazy people come out of the woodwork.

You underestimate what people will do for $1
If someone has a redbox nearby and can buy in volume and make $10, at least Gamestop is giving out cash equal to trades now.

I remember when the Best Buy flip thread was around and people were going to Best Buy, getting a game and taking it to Gamestop making a couple dollars in credit then rebuying games with that credit to flip to Best Buy. They did this every day back and forth and would make what equaled out to about $4 an hour. And weren't even getting cash back! Just credit

Tempted to flip a few but I'm likely closing in on ban caps as it is at GameStop. The same as cash makes me wanna risk it though...

Might just flip a few for the 20% bonus for No Man's Sky since I'm already planning on getting it anyway

Decisions decisions...

If someone has a redbox nearby and can buy in volume and make $10, at least Gamestop is giving out cash equal to trades now.

I remember when the Best Buy flip thread was around and people were going to Best Buy, getting a game and taking it to Gamestop making a couple dollars in credit then rebuying games with that credit to flip to Best Buy. They did this every day back and forth and would make what equaled out to about $4 an hour. And weren't even getting cash back! Just credit
So how many of the same game can you trade in at once? is it ok if the disc has the sticker on it?

So how many of the same game can you trade in at once? is it ok if the disc has the sticker on it?
It varies depending on the GameStop but mine will turn away multiples of the same game. I just go back the next day with it. I don't care if it's the same employee, it's a new day and haven't been refused.

And all the employees I've encountered don't care if there are stickers on there but I always offer to show them the purchase email if they're curious but no one has taken me up on said offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It varies depending on the GameStop but mine will turn away multiples of the same game. I just go back the next day with it. I don't care if it's the same employee, it's a new day and haven't been refused.

And all the employees I've encountered don't care if there are stickers on there but I always offer to show them the purchase email if they're curious but no one has taken me up on said offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply! Yeah idk if its worth doing for a few bucks lol.

Went by and picked up Deadpool. There were quite a few games they had available which weren't showing up on the site, so be on the lookout.

Newbie questions. Do you think Gamestop values will tank tomorrow? Also, are there other places that accept trade-ins without a case? Tia!

Depends. If you can get multiple copies of dead pool and elder scrolls online and you're not to far from the box or your GameStop it can be well worth it.
Yea I am just afraid they would deny me eventually and i would be stuck with a bunch of games lol

I haven't been denied a trade in on a redbox game in the several times I've done them at GS but one female JR detective tried to slide a $4 refurb fee for a game I was trading that had the redbox sticker still on it, even with no visible scratches on the disc without even telling me. (I usually take the sticker off but I was being lazy that day).

When I noticed it and asked about it, she said, "We have to take the time to remove the sticker so that's why there is a fee". I then said "I find that funny because I just bought Transformers two days ago from you at this exact register with the redbox sticker still on it". She conceded and said that her boss had told them to do it in a recent meeting but she took the refurb charge off anyway.

Bottom line, they will take redbox games but I think they are starting to get less lenient on them because of how much redbox theft/flips are going on. So make sure you take that sticker off and get the residue off too or prepare for a possible battle!

So make sure you take that sticker off and get the residue off too or prepare for a possible battle!
This is good advice. Be careful doing this. I ended up cracking a PS4 game I purchased trying to remove the sticker using Goo Gone. I remember someone is the same thread saying he did the same thing as well.

Was strange. I've removed tons of these but that one disc was a bit more difficult than others.

So I purchased Transformers for PS4 for $8.99. Yes there was an annoying sticker in the middle that will take some time to remove. However, the disc was literally branded/painted on that says Redbox Rental all around the disc so BEWARE![attachment=23094:image.jpeg]

So I purchased Transformers for PS4 for $8.99. Yes there was an annoying sticker in the middle that will take some time to remove. However, the disc was literally branded/painted on that says Redbox Rental all around the disc so BEWARE!
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
aww hell naw.

bread's done
Back