20% off three games at Jet.com

Wasn't clear from the OP, but you have to buy at least three items to get the discount. No idea what happens if you buy more.

Also, never heard of this site. One thing that weirds me out is that they offer to take a dollar off the price if you waive your right to return the game. What the fuck?

Prices seem to be more or less on par with Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't clear from the OP, but you have to buy at least three items to get the discount. No idea what happens if you buy more.

Also, never heard of this site. One thing that weirds me out is that they offer to take a dollar off the price if you waive your right to return the game. What the fuck?

Jet is legit. I've ordered computer parts from them before and they were shipped directly from NewEgg.
I got my parts tax free (usually not the case in CA when buying from NewEgg directly) and I had a 20% off coupon at the time.

I've been using Jet for about a year now and I've never had a problem.
The only thing that is bad in my opinion is that it can take up to like 9-10 days to receive your shipment unless it states that it has 2-Day shipping.

The return option is just if you don't care about free returns. You can still return the items, just out of your own pocket instead.

Here's from their website:

"If I waive returns on something, does that mean I can’t return it?
If you choose to waive returns on an item, you can still return the item. However, you will be charged a Waiver’s Remorse Fee to cover the cost of the return. As a rule of thumb, it’s probably best to only waive returns when you are sure you’ll be keeping the item."

Last edited by a moderator:

Jet has been around for about a year now. People went crazy with the new member sign up coupons when they were first trying to get going.

^It's their one year anniversary, actually, which is why they are having these sales. It's like the 12 days of savings or something and this is day 8 or 9.

bread's done
Back