Final fantasy type 0 or nba 2k15 xbox one Free after rebate newegg.com

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
You need to have shoprunner in order to get free shipping otherwise theres a 2.99 shipping fee..

NBA 2k15 for xbox one

--------------------------------

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA6ZP3ZZ7532&cm_re=nba_2k15-_-74-113-092-_-Product

$20 but a $20 rebate

$20 rebate

-----

http://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/Newegg/2KGAMES74-113-092_70312Jul30Aug3016yh62.pdf

Final Fantasy Type 0 XBOX ONE

---------------------------------------

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA3G62SN0433&cm_re=final_fantasy_type_0-_-74-165-054-_-Product

$29.99 but use code EMCELHE36 to take off 14.99 making it $15

$15 rebate

------------------

http://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/Newegg/SQUAREENIX74-165-054_70313Jul30Aug1416yh62.pdf

Yes, rebates take a while to arrive 1-2 months or so but I've never had any issues with receiving them.

Hope this is useful for someone, I picked up FF Type 0 as 2k16 is free on ps4 with ps plus

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish FF Type 0 is the PS4 version. :*(

Just did a ton of rebates, so...probably going to pass.

After tax, and free shipping, it's really not all that much cheaper than usual, and I'd have to deal with another rebate. =/

Title is also kind of misleading since you don't mention it there, but in the op.  Nice trying to upsell! You work for Newegg or something? ;D

I wish FF Type 0 is the PS4 version. :*(

Just did a ton of rebates, so...probably going to pass.

After tax, and free shipping, it's really not all that much cheaper than usual, and I'd have to deal with another rebate. =/

Title is also kind of misleading since you don't mention it there, but in the op. Nice trying to upsell! You work for Newegg or something? ;D
lol how do i work for newegg and what are you talking about ...the title is clear..free after rebate on newegg for the xbox one version of final fantasy or nba 2k15 lol...I'm actually a medical doctor who loves video games lol anyways sorry it didn't work out for you...also I don't understand after you get your money back from the rebate you pay $0 or less than a dollar for tax...sure there's an upfront payment of $15 but you will get that back

I had no issues with the Newegg rebates during the time that AssCreed Unity and the Star Wars Retro Bundle were free after rebate.  Thanks for the heads up. 

Also, you can get free shipping with Shoprunner which I've had for free for like 5 years now.

lol how do i work for newegg and what are you talking about ...the title is clear..free after rebate on newegg for the xbox one version of final fantasy or nba 2k15 lol...I'm actually a medical doctor who loves video games lol anyways sorry it didn't work out for you...also I don't understand after you get your money back from the rebate you pay $0 or less than a dollar for tax...sure there's an upfront payment of $15 but you will get that back
Wow, somebody really couldn't take a joke.

A little defensive there bud. :p

Wow, somebody really couldn't take a joke.

A little defensive there bud. :p
lol im not defensive ..sorry didn't mean to sound like I was :). I just was wondering what you meant about title being misleading oh well. Maybe the PS4 version will be free after rebate in a few days ..I've noticed that they do the xbox one rebates then a few days or weeks later the ps4 versions will also be free after rebate :)

No worries, who knows what people really means all the time on the interwebz anyways.

In any case, hope the PS4 version would be like this soon too, so I'd get in on it.

I can still sign up for the 30 day trial for shoprunner, so could always use that to get free shipping if I needed to. ^__^

No worries, who knows what people really means all the time on the interwebz anyways.

In any case, hope the PS4 version would be like this soon too, so I'd get in on it.

I can still sign up for the 30 day trial for shoprunner, so could always use that to get free shipping if I needed to. ^__^
or if you have an amex card you get free shoprunner forever lol :) but not sure if you have 1 of those

lol how do i work for newegg and what are you talking about ...the title is clear..free after rebate on newegg for the xbox one version of final fantasy or nba 2k15 lol...I'm actually a medical doctor who loves video games lol
Defensive. You are definitely the definition of someone who's insecure. Not even sure if you're really a doctor because I can't imagine one would go and parade themselves around CAG like this they would be a lot more humble and helpful. Sad.

In thread-relevant news I picked up FF0, been wanting it for the XB0 so...

FF Type 0 motion sickness test, may save you some trouble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShYYsPweKuw

I got one of the worst headaches I've ever had from that game.

Defensive. You are definitely the definition of someone who's insecure. Not even sure if you're really a doctor because I can't imagine one would go and parade themselves around CAG like this they would be a lot more humble and helpful. Sad.

In thread-relevant news I picked up FF0, been wanting it for the XB0 so...
lol alright...i'm definately not insecure but whatever makes you feel better, I'm actually quite opposite, I'm not a show off and I am the most humble and helpful person... as for being helpful on CAG I'm definately a lot more helpful than you are...you're just a lurker where I actually care about helping everyone get in on deals. One example is I just helped you get FF0 free whereas I've never really got a deal from something you've posted, I don't even recognize your user name on here. As for my profession well its true and I don't mean to come off as someone who is "parading" themselves at all. Are you jealous of my avatar? :p

I've never played a FF game. Would I like Type-0?
ya this game i think was originally a psp game that was made into a ps4/xbox one game...definately don't base the rest of the games on this one...its not a bad one but I thought free is free.. I honestly liked the 13 series even though many did not, but it was a great game just a lot more linear than most other final fantasy games which were open world.

I've never played a FF game. Would I like Type-0?
Not sure if you're serious. But if you are, please don't let Type-0 be the first Final Fantasy game you play.
Don't be too surprised there are people haven't touched this series since the very beginning. I'm another one. Anything that's turn base is a turn off for me so this series falls into this group from the get go and I have dismissed the series since then. However, after looking at a clip of the gameplay of Type 0, it looks like a hack n slash action RPG which I can tolerate. Therefore, I may consider it for nearly free as my first FF game.

ya this game i think was originally a psp game that was made into a ps4/xbox one game...definately don't base the rest of the games on this one...its not a bad one but I thought free is free.. I honestly liked the 13 series even though many did not, but it was a great game just a lot more linear than most other final fantasy games which were open world.
Psp Japan only release... And I don't think it was well liked, may be why there was no US release until now.

Not the greatest in the series but it's not bad.

Played the FFXV demo the other day (finally got around to it) which you may or may not get the demo code working that comes with type 0.
I liked it better than type 0 myself. Then again.. It's a much newer game and designed for this gen.

lol alright...i'm definately not insecure but whatever makes you feel better, I'm actually quite opposite, I'm not a show off and I am the most humble and helpful person... as for being helpful on CAG I'm definately a lot more helpful than you are...you're just a lurker where I actually care about helping everyone get in on deals. One example is I just helped you get FF0 free whereas I've never really got a deal from something you've posted, I don't even recognize your user name on here. As for my profession well its true and I don't mean to come off as someone who is "parading" themselves at all. Are you jealous of my avatar? :p
I'll take the doctor's side here over that of the 12 year old.

Is anyone else having trouble getting the rebate form to come up?  When I go to the newegg rebate forms site and punch in the offer code, it says there are no offers available at this time.

It was so, so, so hard to get shoprunner working on mobile but I finally got it working on Mercury browser posing as IE 10. Even with that it took multiple tries. Not sure why, but newegg is always really hard to get checked out on with shoprunner. That's not even counting that on mobile it defaulted to the toys-r-us listing for $20 plus $5 shipping. Had to be on the full site to see the newegg listing. At fist I thought it had sold out (FF T0)

Is anyone else having trouble getting the rebate form to come up? When I go to the newegg rebate forms site and punch in the offer code, it says there are no offers available at this time.
yeah seems theres an issue with the code but im sure that newegg will fix it by monday if not then ill ask them for a refund

FF rings up as $19.99 and its from a third party seller(TRU)

It won't let me enter the promo code.

Anyone else having issues with FF?

The rebate form is up and running for final fantasy now. But you need an invoice and order number. I don't think they send out an invoice until it ships

It also asks for the original UPC? Are they expecting me to cut into the back artwork of the game to send them the UPC... because that's too much work from me for a free game. The game has been sub-$10 a few times already I think.

Are they expecting me to cut into the back artwork of the game to send them the UPC... because that's too much work from me for a free game.
Listen to what you are saying. The cutting process is literally 10 seconds and another 5 seconds to put it on the form. Be brave, you can do it. lol

Listen to what you are saying. The cutting process is literally 10 seconds and another 5 seconds to put it on the form. Be brave, you can do it. lol
nah to be honest it's not actually the process of cutting it out that would bother me, it's more in knowing that there is a big cut in the artwork of one of my games. I feel like that would just really really bother me.

FF Type 0 motion sickness test, may save you some trouble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShYYsPweKuw

I got one of the worst headaches I've ever had from that game.
It's nothing after years of Dynasty Warriors training.

bread's done
Back