Pinball Arcade PS4 $11.69 Amazon.

Investor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Amazon has The Pinball Arcade PS4 for $11.69.  Prime/Free Shipping.  The game has the following tables:

Attack from Mars
Big Shot
Black Hole
Black Knight
Bride of Pin-Bot
Cirqus Voltaire
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Elvira
Funhouse
Genie
Gorgar
Harley-Davidson
Medieval Madness
Monster Bash
No Good Gofers
Ripley's Believe It or Not
Scared Stiff
Star Trek
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Taxi
Theater of Magic
Twilight Zone

[attachment=23110:51xa9RkX08L.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Super good deal considering how expensive the game is on PSN. I only bought one later season table digitally but I think I'll bite on the disc. Thanks for posting!

I already have it, but it is a really good deal. I just wish they would release the other seasons physically (in the US, I know there's a physical release of at least season 2 in the UK).

Great price but I noticed for trophy whores it's a bummer. All the tables are listed as 'dlc' so there is technically no actual base trophy list. In other words, no platinum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deal for a physical version of Pinball Arcade S1. Wish they continued to release the other seasons, but they don't seem to be interested.

I placed an order. I don't really care that it's out of stock, it gets here when it gets here. I was actually hoping for a no rush credit but all they had to offer was a prime pantry credit.

I don't know if the disc version works with DLC but I think the disc version is missing two tables from season 1

Darn. I just bought this yesterday at GS as a part of the 4 for $40. I would have paid an extra couple bucks for a brand new copy. Do the other seasons ever go on sale on PSN?

bread's done
Back