Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (PS4/XB1) $19.99 @ Target & Amazon

Jonkai

CAGiversary!
Target has both the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 for $19.99. 
Target Link:
PS4
XB1
The PS4 version of the latest Naruto fighting game is $20 on Amazon right now, but Prime Only.
Amazon Link:https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00RHI62OG?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&camp=2025&linkCode=xm2&pc_redir=T1&tag=bluray-062-20

Edited

Edit 2: And now Amazon has the Xbox One version for $19.99 as well

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Naruto-Shippuden-Ultimate-Ninja-Storm-PlayStation/dp/B00RHI62OG/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?ie=UTF8&SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&camp=2025&linkCode=xm2&pc_redir=T1&tag=cheapassgam08-20 

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, as a Naruto fan it left me disappointed after all the hype I had for it.

Some of the battle scenes from story mode were epic, but the most important ones (Namely the last 3 major fights), just felt half assed. They even changed the way most of the fights went instead of staying true to the manga. (Maybe to avoid spoiling it for whenever the fuck the Anime ends?)

Meh, as a Naruto fan it left me disappointed after all the hype I had for it.

Some of the battle scenes from story mode were epic, but the most important ones (Namely the last 3 major fights), just felt half assed. They even changed the way most of the fights went instead of staying true to the manga. (Maybe to avoid spoiling it for whenever the fuck the Anime ends?)
Best fight was Might Guy vs Madara :boxing:

Shoot. I bought this a few weeks ago when I had a rewards certificate for Gamestop and nothing else to spend it on, but it was $35 used. I went in thinking I'd love it because I had a blast with Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 years ago, and I don't know if it's because I hated most of the final arc (something I'd mostly forgotten in the last few years) or if it's the extremely lackluster presentation (I swear almost everyone in this sounds like they're doing their first reading of the script), but it's been boring the hell out of me and I can't find the motivation to slog through the rest of it. Even at this price, I don't know if I'd bite on it now.

Best fight was Might Guy vs Madara :boxing:
That and the Obito/Kakashi flashback fight. Everything after Guy vs Madara was meh

And to thievery, the part about the voice acting was one of my biggest gripes. I swear in the final battle/cutscenes the voice acting was so half assed it was ridiculous. There was like no emotion in the lines, and it sounded like the VA's didn't want to even be there. And the voices weren't even matched to the mouths moving well either.

The war arc was full of plot holes and rushed in the manga as well. Madara started using Susanno to escape from Gaara's sand prison without a pair of eyes, Kishi never bothered to explain that lol

The war arc was full of plot holes and rushed in the manga as well. Madara started using Susanno to escape from Gaara's sand prison without a pair of eyes, Kishi never bothered to explain that lol
Yeah....that was one of the few moments in the manga that literally felt like an Grade A 100% asspull just like Sasuke's "Great Snake Escape" against Deidara, and
Obito straight up deciding not to be dead anymore and giving his Sharingan to Kakashi temporarily

Agree 100%. Hated how it went from villain (Pain) to villain (Kabuto) to villain (Tobi) to villain (Madara) to villain (Black Zetsu) to villain (Kaguya) to frenemy (Sasuke) so quickly. That last fight was also so anticlimactic haha.

bread's done
Back