Updated: Amazon: LEGO Jurassic World X1 ($16.88) or PS4 ($21.34)

I guess I will continue to bump while the prices drop.  X1 price is down another $1 (wish I would have waited) but unfortunately the PS4 price has not budged much.

This game and Lego Marvel Avengers have been stingy with going under $20 for whatever reason. I hope Bestbuy has a similar price soon the GCU involved.

I ordered last night at $17.03 and used my $10 promo credit from buying gift cards making it $7.03 before tax

I am now just curious how much the X1 version will drop. Over $3 less than I paid on Thursday.  PS4 copies though have increased.

I'd pay $16-ish for a ps4 copy, but I am sure it'll be $16 with GCU sometime in the near future.

Thanks for the updates!

Hoping for a major 5 dollar sale on this at sometime. We got lego movie game and the marvel game for 5 maybe a year ago. My daughter loves the lego games

Thank you OP. I just received my $15.92 copy from before the SD front page effect occurred. My buy it price for the lego games has been $14.99 or under since they were first introduced. I'm willing to pay a little more to use amazon credit. I've been getting them from Gamefly for the past few years. It's only a matter of time before this one is $14.99 or lower on gamefly.

bread's done
Back