Walmart - The Talos Principle PS4 rings up at $15.00

Great game, highly recommended to all if you like puzzles and brain teasers. It actually has a very interesting story too.

The item # is 46007801.

One Walmart near me actually had this listed for $5.00, but it was sold out.  Every other one had it for $15.

Thanks for the heads up, OP.  I had the wife pick up the last copy in the area while she was out buying school supplies. 

If $15 straps you for cash you should look into your life choices.
okay wtf man. Yeah I'm pretty happy with my degree, full time job, etc.

Jesus Christ man people try to watch their finances differently. No reason to comment that. You could have more than enough $ in the bank but still try to limit yourself

$15 isn't much but if you're going to buy it, let it sit on the shelf and never play it (like 99% of everyone here), it's a wasted $15.

I've been waiting for sub $20 on this. Definitely going to hit up Wal-Mart tonight after work for $15, I'll buy a couple. 

Thanks Op, grabbed a copy. Been meaning to check it out. 

Oh Old Blood rang up for 15 as well and minecraft for the vita was marked for 10.

This might be a dumb question, but if I try to buy it online for in-store pickup and the available pickup date is not today, can I assume that the store doesn't have any in stock? Would love to avoid a needless trip if I can help it. Thanks in advance.

If $15 straps you for cash you should look into your life choices.
Car engine finally crapped out, truck has coolant leak... Just paid off the furnace that decided to croak in November.
Dogs vet bills also just paid off.

$15 won't break the bank.. But when SHTF in life $15 for a game can be hard to explain the expense.

I have it already.. Just saying that money for games can take a back seat to other spending.

For $15 this game is worth it for sure.

This might be a dumb question, but if I try to buy it online for in-store pickup and the available pickup date is not today, can I assume that the store doesn't have any in stock? Would love to avoid a needless trip if I can help it. Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately not. I thought that would be the case too, but I decided to check in store anyway and mine had at least two copies left. In-store pickup said I would have to wait and Brickseeker didn't show any copies either. Only way to be sure is to go check or call.

Awesome! Thanks OP and everyone who verified, including via Brickseek. I've had my eye on this one and the Amazon prices can be a little spotty so I was worried about missing the boat on this one. I'll be picking it up soon, thanks!

Ya brick seek is not accurate it seems.. Said mine had 1 or less but they had 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately not. I thought that would be the case too, but I decided to check in store anyway and mine had at least two copies left. In-store pickup said I would have to wait and Brickseeker didn't show any copies either. Only way to be sure is to go check or call.
Thanks for the reply. I went ahead and checked yesterday and was able to grab a copy. Brickseeker showed 1 or less at almost all of the stores around me but I saw 2-3 copies at my store. Apologies in advance for the rant as I've never actually bought a game from the video game area at Walmart before (online store pick-up aside), but what a disaster! There were games stacked in unorganized piles behind several locked glass cabinets and I had to scan through the mess to try to find a copy. Are all stores like that?

In any event, thanks OP for the post!

There were games stacked in unorganized piles behind several locked glass cabinets and I had to scan through the mess to try to find a copy. Are all stores like that?
That sounds like a typical Walmart gaming section. Though, to get the complete experience you need to take 15 minutes to find someone to open the glass case for you and then have them give you tremendous attitude for having to do their job. Bonus points if they then proceed to walk you to the front of the store to pay for it because they are too lazy to sign into the electronics register and make you pay at the one register that is open with 5 large full shopping carts already in line.

Stopped by my store today and picked up a copy. They had 2 copies left and the game was marked $15 in store. Thanks OP!

Picked up one at the Walmart near my work for $15.  Will try to do a price adjustment or return/rebuy in a few days at the Walmart nearest where I live since they have it listed for $5.

bread's done
Back