Seeking a Modem/Router Combo

beane316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
372 (100%)
I have one from Suddenlink and it just doesn't seem like it's a good enough model. I'm looking to get my own (plus eliminate the monthly rental fee) and I have no idea what's a good one to get. I have unlimited internet with 100 mb download and 7.5 Mbps upload. (Not sure if that matters). The big thing I would like is to use my wifi extender so my dad can use my Vudu account. He lives six houses down in the same neighborhood. Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

I have one from Suddenlink and it just doesn't seem like it's a good enough model. I'm looking to get my own (plus eliminate the monthly rental fee) and I have no idea what's a good one to get. I have unlimited internet with 100 mb download and 7.5 Mbps upload. (Not sure if that matters). The big thing I would like is to use my wifi extender so my dad can use my Vudu account. He lives six houses down in the same neighborhood. Any suggestions would be most appreciated!
Your dad doesn't need to be on your wifi to use your vudu account...

Well, he doesn't have internet so...lol My old router was able to get it to work but it cut in and out with the feed.

bread's done
Back