Wrestling DVD/BR Thread

Best Buy put some WWE blus on sale for 9.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?cp=1&searchType=search&st=wwe&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&nrp=&sp=%20currentprice%20skuidsaas&qp=category_facet%3DMovies%20%5Ecurrentoffers_facet%3DCurrent%20Deals~On%20Sale%5Ecategory_facet%3DMovies%20%26%20TV%20Shows~cat02015&%20TV%20Shows~cat02015^currentoffers_facet=Current%20Deals~On%20Sale&list=n&iht=y&usc=All%20Categories&ks=960&keys=keys&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-dSTJ7zPtvKXC9ay.djUaDg

Sting - Into the Light

Ultimate Warrior - Always Believe

Daniel Bryan - Yes! Yes! Yes!

Owen Hart - Hart of Gold

Monday Night War Vol 1 - Shots Fired

Destruction of the Shield

Jerry Lawler - It's Good to be King

WCW Greatest PPV Matches Vol 1

History of the WWE

Triple H - Thy Kingdom Come

Macho Man - The Randy Savage Story

Shawn Michaels - Mr Wrestlemania

Wrestling's Greatest Factions

True Giants

Kliq Rules

John Cena's Greatest Rivalries

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrestlingsuperstore.com is blowing out all wwe dvd and blu rays for $5 each.
Saw this earlier but forgot to post it.

I ordered 8 Blu-rays for $50/shipped then about 3 hours later got an email say I was issued a partial refund and would only be charged $18 due to stock issues. Called Customer Service to ask what was cancelled and was told "we're swamped with hundreds of orders and have no clue". I told him if he can't tell me what's been cancelled based on my order number but they can inform me via PayPal that 6 of the 8 were out of stock I told him he cancel the entire order.

Have no intentions to ever order from them again.

I was refunded $40. Not good customer service but hey if they did end shipping the whole order saved me even more since they clearly can't handle high volume of orders.

I got Cena and MNW V2.

Will be calling tomorrow to negotiate a return.

I was happy with 8 for $50 at $6.25/set. I am not happy with 2 for $18 at $9/set especially after I requested a cancellation.

Everytime I call I get this same nasally CS guy on the phone.

Said I can refuse package but will be refunded only the $10 not the full $18 because they already shipped it. Like it really costs $8 to begin with to ship 2 blurays in a bubble mailer.

Will never be ordering from them again. Horrible customer service and incompetence in their warehouse.

I order 8 items and only receive 6. That's 75% of an order unavailable. That's inexcusable. You should communicate with the customer before proceeding at that point imo. What good is Volume 2 without Volume 1? I only bought the 8 I did because of price. Just really frustrated with the situation.

They don't even have WWE disc media on their website anymore.

The History of the Hardcore Championship: 24/7 released today.

Up on Amazon for $18.xx before tax. Free ship with Prime as always.

I was going to pm to Best Buy but they didn't have item in stock in the store today.

Best Buy put some WWE blus on sale for 9.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?cp=1&searchType=search&st=wwe&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&nrp=&sp=%20currentprice%20skuidsaas&qp=category_facet%3DMovies%20%5Ecurrentoffers_facet%3DCurrent%20Deals~On%20Sale%5Ecategory_facet%3DMovies%20%26%20TV%20Shows~cat02015&%20TV%20Shows~cat02015^currentoffers_facet=Current%20Deals~On%20Sale&list=n&iht=y&usc=All%20Categories&ks=960&keys=keys&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-dSTJ7zPtvKXC9ay.djUaDg
Sting - Into the Light

Ultimate Warrior - Always Believe

Daniel Bryan - Yes! Yes! Yes!

Owen Hart - Hart of Gold

Monday Night War Vol 1 - Shots Fired

Destruction of the Shield

Jerry Lawler - It's Good to be King

WCW Greatest PPV Matches Vol 1

History of the WWE

Triple H - Thy Kingdom Come

Macho Man - The Randy Savage Story

Shawn Michaels - Mr Wrestlemania

Wrestling's Greatest Factions

True Giants

Kliq Rules

John Cena's Greatest Rivalries
These are back on sale at Best Buy for 10 bones each.

These are back on sale at Best Buy for 10 bones each.
Thanks for the heads up. I need MNW Vol. 1 since WrestlingStupidstore was out of stock and only sent me Vol. 2 the other week but it's not available for ISP near me and I can't think of $25 other merchandise I need right now to get free shipping.

Thanks for the heads up. I need MNW Vol. 1 since WrestlingStupidstore was out of stock and only sent me Vol. 2 the other week but it's not available for ISP near me and I can't think of $25 other merchandise I need right now to get free shipping.
Maybe preorder something and then cancel it? lol

Picked up my WWE 2k17 NXT pre-order and the Brock Lesnar:ESR Steelbook this week.

Went to 2nd & Charles and found a mint copy of WWF Invasion on dvd for $9 and ROH Final Battle 2009 for $3. With MovieStop having closed this is my only local b&m option for used media.

Picked up my WWE 2k17 NXT pre-order and the Brock Lesnar:ESR Steelbook this week.
Went to 2nd & Charles and found a mint copy of WWF Invasion on dvd for $9 and ROH Final Battle 2009 for $3. With MovieStop having closed this is my only local b&m option for used media.
do they give decent trade in prices on movies? I have a bunch of stuff to dump off somewhere and I am looking at them, half price books, or some other local stores to unload them at in the upcoming weeks.

No, 2nd and Charles give horrible prices for trade ins, on not only movies, but games and music as well. Just don't do it.

Awesome store, though! I love it. They used to give lots of credit, but as their stock became overcrowded, they started giving pennies.

Went to Ollies tonight. They had the following on DVD:

Shawn vs Bret
Rey Mysterio: Life of Masked Man
Legacy of Stone Cold Steve Austin
Mick Foley: Greatest Hits & Misses - Harcore Edition

All priced at $3.99.

WWE $5 Friday includes the True Story of Royal Rumble DVD... Gonna get that even with their annoyingly high shipping.

Hmm maybe not after looking at Amazon user views

Went to Ollie's again today.

Same titles as before. Plus...

MitB Anthology
Paul Heyman
Randy Orton - first set
Chris Jericho - first set
Mid-South Wrestling

Bought Mid-South and MitB. It's nice to find deals on titles I didn't already own lol.

Went to my Ollie's today and bought the Mid-South and Heyman sets.

Also saw...

Rey Mysterio (The Life of a Masked Man)

Jericho (Breaking the Code)

Batista (I Walk Alone)

WrestleMania XXX
Smackdown set (think it was the 10th Anniversary, but not positive as I notice there's a Best of 2009-2010 set that looks pretty similar. Didn't look at it closely as I have the 10th Anniversary and thought that's what it was)

Best PPV Matches of 2013

Ric Flair & The Four Horsemen (this one was $2.99 as opposed to the rest being $3.99, it was in a standard DVD case, though, and not one of those fold open types)
Bret Hart (Best There Is...)
Shawn vs. Bret

Double Feature: History of IC/World Heavyweight two-pack (this maybe have been $2.99 as well as I believe it was in the standard case. Didn't look at it close as this set is just the first disc off each of those IC/World Heavyweight multi-disc sets)
May have been another one or two I'm forgetting. WrestleMania XXX is the only PPV I saw, though.

Ollies again...ones I don't recall seeing at this location previously. $3.99 each.

Jerry Lawler dvd set
Best PPV matches 2013
50 Top Superstars
Best of In Your House

Picked up PPV 2013. Own the others already I think lol. Not 100% on owning Top 50.

I can't stress enough checking 2nd & Charles for steals.

Today found:
JCW Vol 1,2,3
JCW SlamTV Ep 1-9,10-15
JCW Bloodymania 8
American Psycho Tour Doc.
2012 NYE Ninja Party
Hatchet Attacks: Live from Red Rocks
A Family Underground

$53.52 before store credit I had. These are all $13/each new from the company directly. All look brand new.

Niche product. Said someone traded their entire collection in. They had a pretty complete set really. I looked and looked to try and find the few missing ones but I don't think they were there.

Amazon has a bunch of $3-4 add-on item WWE DVDs up.

John Cena: My Life ($3.39)

$3.74

Greatest Stars of the 90's

The Undertaker's Deadliest Matches
Randy Orton: The Evolution of a Predator

The Shawn Michaels Story

$3.96

The Attitude Era Vol. 2

Macho Man: The Randy Savage Story

The John Cena Experience

WrestleMania XXVIII

Extreme Rules 2015

Payback 2015

MITB 2015

Fast Lane 2015

Best PPV Matches of 2009-2010

Some are extremely low stock.

let's get that DDP Bluray rolling WWE...  failed opportunity to not have this out by Mania

Any good finds lately?
I haven't really looked in stores for anything but I do keep an eye always on wwe.com

They've had some good deals since mania on newer stuff. Specifically picked up rumble 17 bluray for $5 +ship. Lumped it into a larger order of other stuff. They also had the DDP bluray and dvd at i think $10 which was a steal but I already had it.

Kind of wasted money nowadays since the network has or gets eventually most content.

I haven't really looked in stores for anything but I do keep an eye always on wwe.com

They've had some good deals since mania on newer stuff. Specifically picked up rumble 17 bluray for $5 +ship. Lumped it into a larger order of other stuff. They also had the DDP bluray and dvd at i think $10 which was a steal but I already had it.

Kind of wasted money nowadays since the network has or gets eventually most content.
I never look to WWE Shop even though that seems an obvious choice.

I have the Network but never login unless there's a ppv or NXT special.

I never look to WWE Shop even though that seems an obvious choice.

I have the Network but never login unless there's a ppv or NXT special.
Yea, wwe shop has been having some good deals. I mostly watch out for their $5, $10, $15 deals.

I've pretty much ordered everything goldberg related plus the occasional bluray and few random shirts. I tend to order a decent amount of items to make shipping cost more worthwhile.

Is the Kevin Owens documentary available in Blu-Ray or just DVD?

Edit: Nevermind, just looked on the Best Buy website.

Went to Ollies. Didn't see any unreported wrestling titles unfortunately. They had sold dowm some of their stock though.

Did see 12 Rounds 2 starring Randy Orton for $2.99 though.

I cancelled my Network subscription a few weeks ago. Never used it. Found No Mercy 01 last week at 2nd & Charles.

bread's done
Back