Madden 16 and Destiny The Taken King are $9.99 at Meijer

I just picked up Sunset Overdrive and Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Gold Version for $10 a piece there about an hour back. Had the others. 

Man wish I had one of those wouldn't mind taken king at that price.. is the rise of iron going to have the disc and all dlc?
It's supposedly going to be DLC only, no new boxed edition with a download code. I've regretted not being able to grab it on Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve or whatever weird day it was $9.99 last time so hopefully I can manage to grab it this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man wish I had one of those wouldn't mind taken king at that price.. is the rise of iron going to have the disc and all dlc?
There is rumor that a collection set will be announced on Tuesday at Gamescom for $50. And if its like last year it will be a code sheet for all the DLC. And again if its like last year, amazon or target might even offer $27-30 TIV for the collection copy week one. Ergo buy collection, use code , and trade back collection case and game and net cost is $13-14.

There is rumor that a collection set will be announced on Tuesday at Gamescom for $50. And if its like last year it will be a code sheet for all the DLC. And again if its like last year, amazon or target might even offer $27-30 TIV for the collection copy week one. Ergo buy collection, use code , and trade back collection case and game and net cost is $13-14.
I think they've learned there lesson after taken king, at least they should've :D

I don't think anyone's going to be giving anywhere near that much for what's a vanilla Destiny disc if they do it that way again.

i wish meijer didn't have the worst fucking website of every major retailer. it's ridiculous you can't check store stock for games they sell. hell, the website doesn't even list 90% of the games that the stores actually carry. fucking worthless.

If anyone is picking up Destiny with this deal and is starting for the first time, hit me up on PSN at Helot04 or via PM, we can do the Recruit a Friend and get some in-game stuff for the both of us.

*Edit-I already have the game and am looking to recruit a new player to the Taken King :)

I don't think anyone's going to be giving anywhere near that much for what's a vanilla Destiny disc if they do it that way again.
Last year they put Taken King in their System as a new game since different UPC and box art, sure they fixed it a month later and deleted it but it took them a month. Question is did they learn their lesson or just letting the system be automated when it adds new titles. We all of course hope for the latter.

Checked this morning and all games listed above were on sale at my Meijer. Only Madden available on X1, had everything else for PS4. And of course, only thing I was going after was COD

Thanks for the heads up, Was able to get Madden and Sunset Overdrive. They had some copies of Destiny for PS4, but they weren't marked 9.99. This is the Meijer in Milford, OH if anyone is interested.

I'm hoping to score Madden after work. I wasn't gonna get Madden this year, as I haven't in a few, but being able to flip this through Best Buy and score the $10 cert from the pre-order works for me.

I didn't think this was gonna be real. Thought they learned from before. Lol

Although, it's still cheaper to buy taken King for $10 and get rise of iron from your digital store of choice. Doesn't matter to me, been playing since day 1 and have rise of iron pre-ordered on both consoles.
I mean it makes sense for them. Continues retail presence and it's easier to sell to clueless gift givers at a higher price.

Thanks for this!

I grabbed the last Taken King at the Sawmill Columbus store.

There were lots of Madden '16 and Sunset Overdrive, both listed at $9.99.

Good luck!

Meijer around here is completely out of PS4 Destiny I guess.  There was one XB1 copy at the store I stopped at but the clerk said no PS4 at any of the nearby stores.  Had plenty of Madden  though so I grabbed one and took it across the street to BBY and traded it then pre-ordered 17.  Got them to match PS4 Destiny to Meijer at least but it was their last copy.

If anybody is still looking, they have a couple of ps4 destiny ttk at meijer out in Bolingbrook, il. Also i noticed they have marvel infinity 2.0 clearanced at 90% off and wiiu sky landers superchargers starter packs the one dk or bowser not sure for $19.99.

If anybody is still looking, they have a couple of ps4 destiny ttk at meijer out in Bolingbrook, il. Also i noticed they have marvel infinity 2.0 clearanced at 90% off and wiiu sky landers superchargers starter packs the one dk or bowser not sure for $19.99.
Was it the one across the street from the Best Buy?

Anybody care to pick up an extra copy of Destiny TTK PS4 and sell me the code? Would appreciate it.

bread's done
Back