* * * * * 6 votes

Smaller/Obscure/Limited Physical Release Deals and Discussion Thread

#1201 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   21659 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 02:29 PM

Solder X-2, Blue Rider, Cursed Castilla... what else has PA released? 

Currently playing: 

:ps4: Horizon Zero Dawn - :D 

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#1202 zlatour   Shredaholic CAGiversary!   1198 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 03:04 PM

Solder X-2, Blue Rider, Cursed Castilla... what else has PA released?

That is #1, #2, #3, and the last pic a few posts ago is #4.

#1203 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   4943 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 11:33 PM

I'm not down. 

Guess I'll skip and wait for #5. It just doesn't interest me as much as Cursed Castilla 

Same. Not my cup of tea at all, I got restless just watching the trailer.

I just spent an hour dragging a boat up a mountain for a trophy. What have I become...

Now just play a really piece of shit game and then complain about it until (and well after) you get the plat.

#1204 Midori Monkey   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   593 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Midori Monkey

Posted Today, 04:00 AM

Didn't see it mentioned (sorry if it was and I missed it), but Shadow Warrior 2 can now be preordered from SRG. 

https://store.specia...hadow-warrior-2

The special edition seemed neat with the vinyl, but I opted for the regular version.  Only 50 of those apparently, looks to be in stock still.  I'm not sure how long ago preorders opened.

MidoriMonkey.png

#1205 Dashey10  

Posted Today, 05:41 AM

Noticed that they limited it to 1. And that you can get digital codes for Shadow Warrior 1 and 2 on PS4.

Get $15 credits from Tokyo Otaku Mode with you sign up with my referral link here

#1206 SpraykwoN   Chef CAGiversary!   1762 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:41 AM

Didn't see it mentioned (sorry if it was and I missed it), but Shadow Warrior 2 can now be preordered from SRG. 

https://store.specia...hadow-warrior-2

The special edition seemed neat with the vinyl, but I opted for the regular version.  Only 50 of those apparently, looks to be in stock still.  I'm not sure how long ago preorders opened.

I got the regular edition as well.  It's nice that they give out Steam keys for both games as well as a disc copy of the first game.  Still debating if I should buy the digital bundle and keep the physical one sealed.

#1207 trunks982   Wii are the Champions! CAGiversary!   5702 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:38 AM

damn missed out on the vinyl set. got the bundle. such a great deal with all that stuff for $70. too bad i didnt see earlier this before i went to sleep.

#1208 trunks982   Wii are the Champions! CAGiversary!   5702 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:42 AM

Noticed that they limited it to 1. And that you can get digital codes for Shadow Warrior 1 and 2 on PS4.

no. i think its just the steam keys. cause the keys are longer than PS4 characters. maybe they give it out later when its released?

#1209 Doomstink   AUTOBOT Retailer Representative   2469 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:28 PM

damn missed out on the vinyl set. got the bundle. such a great deal with all that stuff for $70. too bad i didnt see earlier this before i went to sleep.

Dunno what the price stacks up as but you can still get the vinyl direct from the label, Laced Records.
Studio Head at Mighty Rabbit Studios and Owner of Limited Run Games