Buy a Square Enix Xbox One Game and get a digital game free via Amazon

Anyone that "ew"s Just Cause 2 is person of questionable taste. 

One of the best of last gen. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ew is right all around. Life is Strange $16.93 is amazing.  

Dungeon Siege III

Just Cause 2

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

Supreme Commander 2

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Well... I mean yeah. These have all been free or 5$ at some time recently. Kane and Lynch has been sitting in a bargain bin near you for 3$ for easily the last 5 years. They are all worth playing except DSIII. And yeah I found Kane and Lynches whopping 4 hour campaign fun. But that game is seriously worth about 2$ today. 

Anyone that "ew"s Just Cause 2 is person of questionable taste.
One of the best of last gen.
If you think it's great then you probably already have it so getting a copy of what you already have = ew also ew because (I assume) it's not the PC version

Did not realize I would create such a discussion about "ew" in this topic... But I like it.
cbf73a811e891c7949e52712f25d96b8.jpg

If you already  have most of those freebies ,Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Day's Arcade mode alone and only reason to play.  Story is ass and id skip it .Basically in arcade mode you do rounds of heists in like 3-6 maps offline and play with like 6-7 bots and steal all the loot , you can later back stab your bot teammates and escape will all the money . There is also an online mode version but it might be dead so id just go with the arcade mode .

If you think it's great then you probably already have it so getting a copy of what you already have = ew also ew because (I assume) it's not the PC version
"Ew" connotes something gross. The games listed range from middling to excellent, which is why I objected to the ew reaction.

Regardless of whether I have the game or not, someone else may not. I know it's completely alien to most people on this board to be able to look at a deal and judge it on its own merit and not how it applies directly to their needs/wants; but it's not a completely insane thing to do. It's an adult thing to do, but not a crazy thing to do.

Did not realize I would create such a discussion about "ew" in this topic... But I like it.
If you would have said "meh" there wouldn't have been any debate! :p

bread's done
Back