Giftcard Question *Help*

Confidance

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
I found a Walmart giftcard lying around. Problem is, I sold one to Gamestop over a year ago for over $40 and I had multiples of the same card style. Obviously, I don't have a receipt. The value of the card remained on the card, and the Gamestop rep gave me back the Walmart giftcard. Thing is, she says that I should destroy the card or I'll be prosecuted for abuse.

Gamestop doesn't dictate this stuff anymore. So in the event that it IS the card that I "sold" to Gamestop, I cannot use it. But I'm not 100% sure because I had multiples. What do I do in this situation? Any helpful advice would be appreciated.

I searched Google...... Nothing for once

When they bought the gift card from you they transferred the credit to another card. They don't give you back a card that still has the money on it.

If the card you found has money on it then you can use it.

thanks also i got same question
Is that because you just scammed someone out of their gift card by filing a chargeback, so you're trying to figure out if you'll actually get in trouble for it now after the fact?

Let us know if you have more questions, and we'll gladly answer them for you.

Is that because you just scammed someone out of their gift card by filing a chargeback, so you're trying to figure out if you'll actually get in trouble for it now after the fact?

Let us know if you have more questions, and we'll gladly answer them for you.
Jeez.

bread's done
Back