Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Ed. $19.93 @ Walmart (possibly ymmv)

Gdogg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Saw this today while looking for some clearance games.   Was pretty sure this was just in the wrong slot and it was the regular edition on sale.  But the game rang up at the $20 price, no override necessary!  The one I got is the Walmart Exclusive with the Topps Trading Disc included.  

I'm not sure if it is the same price for X1, they didn't have any in stock.   I debated posting this in the clearance thread, but if this is actually a "Rollback" it should be nationwide right?

Seems like a pretty good deal for the deluxe edition and eventually the Free PSVR Star wars game

[attachment=23400:14051643_1348761138482581_3877636182855290217_n.jpg]

Thanks!   I was trying to find it in Brickseek before I posted, but I couldn't figure out how to find the item #.   I don't even see anything on my reciept, just the bar code #.

Two things though:

Using your links, I checked my area, and the store that I just bought it from has the price listed as $50. 

Did you notice that there are two different Deluxe Editions?  One is the standard retail, and one is the walmart exclusive with the topps trading disc.   Might be a different item?

IIRC, the stuff in the Deluxe Edition is pretty crappy.

I got the game/fridge deal for $70 a while back, then traded in my copy of BF (after redeeming the code) to Dell for $45.

Isn't the Bespin DLC included? That's currently $15 on psn
I remember it only including 3 instant access weapons (they can be unlocked later in the standard game) and 2 exclusive emotes. I don't remember it including any actual gameplay DLC unless they decided to be nice and throw them in after the fact. My Deluxe Edition didn't come with a season pass.

EDIT: Yep, definitely not included in my Deluxe Edition from Walmart. I have to pay $15 to download it from PSN.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember it only including 3 instant access weapons (they can be unlocked later in the standard game) and 2 exclusive emotes. I don't remember it including any actual gameplay DLC unless they decided to be nice and throw them in after the fact. My Deluxe Edition didn't come with a season pass.

EDIT: Yep, definitely not included in my Deluxe Edition from Walmart. I have to pay $15 to download it from PSN.
sonofabitch!!! You are correct. I thought this was similar to other "Gold" edition games. Ughhhhh what a turd of a game! This is going back to the store! I can't believe I started a new thread for this shit

DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!

watch-broken-matt-hardy-continue-1000x600.jpg

There is no gameplay DLC included. Standard and Deluxe were the same at $20 (before GCU) a few days back at BestBuy 50th sales.

Because I could only buy 1 each at sale price (and w/ GCU), so I bought 1 Deluxe and 1 Standard for my friend.

They're now the same $30 price at BestBuy now, so they're priced like the difference do not worth anything.

Not a bad price of $20

Last edited by a moderator:
I played it at launch and I thought it was a pretty fun pick up and play shooter. Really good if you need a shooter that you can only play for a few minutes at a time IMO.

bread's done
Back