Humble Capcom Playstation Bundle - PS3/PS4 - $1 to $15

CheapLikeAFox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1483 (100%)
Didn't see this posted so here goes:

https://www.humblebundle.com/capcom-playstation-bundle

$1 for:

• Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 (PS3)
  • STRIDER™(PS3 or PS4)
  • Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (PS3)
  • Final Fight Double Impact (PS3)
  • 45% off Street Fighter V PS Store Coupon (PS4)

BTA for

• LOST PLANET® 3 (PS3)
  • Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix (PS3)
  • Resident Evil HD Remaster (PS3 or PS4)
  • Okami HD (PS3)
  • Remember Me (PS3)
  • Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack (PS3)
$15 or more for

• 50% off Mega Man Legacy Collection PS Store Coupon (PS4)
  • Resident Evil 0 HD REMASTER (PS3 or PS4)
  • Devil May Cry HD Collection (PS3)
It seems the bundle is region locked to the American continent, though. A friend from the UK told me that just now.

(Totally "borrowed" this from Foxhack's post in the main Humble thread, he's my fellow foxbro, but he's a furry while I'm just a hairy)

I think this should stay here and not be reported or anything rude like that. This is the first time ever that the Humble Bundle not only includes but is solely console-based. Many console gamers might not even know about the Humble Bundle since it's always PC or Android games.

Thanks for the link OP.

Screw the OP. He's a pc fan boy.
What happened in your life to make you such a sad brony?

Rainbow_Dash_Sad_S2E15.png

Most PS3/PS4 players would have never saw this in the Humble thread, so there should have been a separate thread made for them. And besides, the console players shouldn't be forced to use the same thread that all the immature PC children use. Just sayin  ;)

Appreciate the separate thread, OP.  Would have never seen it otherwise since I don't game on PC.  Bought the $1 package mostly for Strider, the other games are a nice bonus.

If anyone wants the 45% off Street Fighter 5 on PSN coupon:

25ANQQGRCN

Expires October 1st, 2016 at 7:00am Pacific

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing for me here since it's best for PS3 owners but I hope this is a sign that HB may do other PlayStation (and hopefully Xbox) bundles going forward.

And, yes, I agree that this deserves its own thread. HB is PC and/or Android 99.999% of the time so certainly many Sony gamers may have never known.

Appreciate the separate thread, OP. Would have never seen it otherwise since I don't game on PC. Bought the $1 package mostly for Strider, the other games are a nice bonus.

If anyone wants the 45% off Street Fighter 5 on PSN coupon:

25ANQQGRCN

Expires October 1st, 2016 at 7:00am Pacific
Should of had a Playstation owner pm you for the code. Some lurking PC person most likely took it and is probably off trying to trade it to someone for a Bad Rats steam trading card or some crap.

Thanks OP, I saw this in the PSN thread earlier but definitely deserves its own thread since not everybody visits that thread or the PC thread.

I'd be all over this if I didn't already have RE & RE0. Worth it just for those alone.

I think this should stay here and not be reported or anything rude like that. This is the first time ever that the Humble Bundle not only includes but is solely console-based. Many console gamers might not even know about the Humble Bundle since it's always PC or Android games.

Thanks for the link OP.
Not true @ the console based comment. There have been Humble Bundles for Nintendo systems - the Wii U and the 3DS.

Thanks for the link OP.
Not the first time for consoles but first time for Sony console, Nintendo has already had 2 bundles including Wii U and 3DS games. I really hope this is the start for a trend for more console games.

Weak offering for PS4 owners ... Capcom is such a cheap company. I'm surprised there aren't more coupons for 20% off the 'upgraded' re-releases for PS4.

Have some codes for games I already have:

PS3

Wolf of the battlefield - 26RH-BQNK-9EQC

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD - 25HC-P3NH-4FF6

Remember Me - 25L3-BGNC-PLB5

PS4

50% off Mega Man Legacy - 23EB528GAC

[H] Wolf of the Battlefield, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD, Remember Me, 50% off Mega Man Legacy coupon

[W] Bad Rats Steam Trading Card

Have no need for these:

Strider (PS4 or PS3) GONE
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remx (PS3) GONE
Remember Me (PS3) GONE
45% off Street Fighter V Coupon GONE
50% off Mega Man Legacy Collection GONE

Edit: All gone

Weak offering for PS4 owners ... Capcom is such a cheap company. I'm surprised there aren't more coupons for 20% off the 'upgraded' re-releases for PS4.
What a shame that Capcom is such a cheap company, paying all that overhead to stay afloat to other companies, and then basically giving their games away in a bundle that is meant for saving the children. Damn them.

And so as the day's toil came to an end, the peasants returned to their hovels to rest their tired and aching bones. After choking down their daily portion of gruel and pig milk, the peasants log into CAG to discover that--low and behold!-- for one day at least, their lives have worth.

Ah, man.

Wish this was on PC. They need to hurry up and port Okami HD already.

Hopefully this is the start to more console specific humble sales in the future. Also I'm  looking for a Resident Evil HD code for PS4. Willing to trade Puzzle fighter, Commando 3, Final Fight, and a full game code for Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (PS4) for a Resident Evil HD (PS4) code. 

I own some of these, but have been waiting on RE1 and 0 remasters to drop. I am loving these console Humble Bundles I hope they do good so they will continue them! Some really great games in here, I was just talking about Okami to my wife 2 or 3 days ago  and now I gotta show it to her. Hell even if you own these games you should snag a $15 bundle and give the codes away. I give away holiday cards with digital game codes on them occasionally and my friends and fam really dig that.

Im gonna gift my son a ps3 for his room with these games on the HDD and he will be good for awhile. Its pretty awesome that you could get a used ps3 with all of these games for roughly the cost of a single NEW title! Thats some true Cheapassness right there....

I also saw this on the PSN thread.  I wouldn't have known it if I didn't check that thread.  This deserve a separate post.  Thanks OP.  Great deal for ps3 owners and Resident Evil HD fans.

That's my problem as well.  I have pretty much everything already, the only game I don't have, which incidentally I really want, is Resident Evil 0 PS4.  :(  Posted in the main Humble thread looking for anyone who might want to do a possible split, so I guess I may as well post here as well.

Before I go and drop $15, if I got both of the resident evil games, is that the same as getting the resident evil origins collection that they sell on disc? They've released so many RE games that sometimes it's hard to keep up. I actually have the RE origins collection on Xbox One but would just assume sell it and get ps4 digital if it's the exact same thing.

Before I go and drop $15, if I got both of the resident evil games, is that the same as getting the resident evil origins collection that they sell on disc? They've released so many RE games that sometimes it's hard to keep up. I actually have the RE origins collection on Xbox One but would just assume sell it and get ps4 digital if it's the exact same thing.
As far as I understand, they should be the same thing except the obvious part of one being a single physical item and the other being two Playstation Network downloads.

Hello,
if someone bought a bundle, I'd need the following games:

LOST PLANET 3
SUPER STREET FIGHTER 2 TURBO HD REMIX
REMEMBER ME
MEGAMAN 9 & 10

Could send some paypal, let me know. You may keep all the 1$ tier plus Resident Evil HD and Okami HD.

Thank you. :)

PS: Send me a pm too.

It's the same thing. Resident Evil Origins Collection contains RE HD and RE 0 HD. No extra content, so you're going safe.

Should you like to get rid of some of the Beat The Average games, send me a PM. I could buy a couple of them from you (read previous post for a list of what I am looking for).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85cL1HisrNc&spfreload=10

In for all, thanks OP!

Was pleasantly surprised PS was included.

What a shame that Capcom is such a cheap company, paying all that overhead to stay afloat to other companies, and then basically giving their games away in a bundle that is meant for saving the children. Damn them.
Bullshit. Other companies have had far more generous bundles in the past. Hell, the 2k bundle was golden compared to this. And Capcom is notorious for re-releasing the extact same games over and over again rather than allowing for backwards compatability. And they fucked up Resident Evil terribly ... So take your 'for the kids' bs elsewhere.

The problem is that this clutters the deal forum and now there's potentially a great deal knocked off the front page because someone had to repost something that could have just been posted in the proper thread. The way the deals are going lately it's just like a dog who takes a shit in a neighbor's yard only to run away without looking back.
It's not that hard to click the next page button. I'm pretty sure most CAG's look at the first 2-3 pages anyway.

thanks 4 da post bro man dude, can't w8 2 buy these games i alredy played again on my Pss3

pc ppl are such morans they dont even no how grate of a deal this is bro!!!!

tips mtn dew code doritos at u lol

The games may not be the best and I may already have more than half of them, but I'm glad they are entering this area. I bought at the $15 level and hope that our support demonstrates that they should continue to pursue PSN bundles.

Its too bad DmC and DMC4 for PS4 arent included

And Capcom is notorious for re-releasing the extact same games over and over again rather than allowing for backwards compatability.
What? How are they notorious for that when there has only ever been one console (the XB1 right now) where this has been an issue?

bread's done
Back