Square Enix Online Store Clearance and Sales

sqpvqs2vssrrn0izoosc.jpg

Leftover scraps from their last big [actually good] sale.

And yes, unless you're buying $100 of stuff just to trigger the free shipping, their shipping costs are horrendous.

Leftover scraps from their last big [actually good] sale.

And yes, unless you're buying $100 of stuff just to trigger the free shipping, their shipping costs are horrendous.
I don't think they have free shipping for orders over $100 anymore...

Last edited by a moderator:
While I appreciate the update and find, I don't think everything needs to be a megathread. I don't know if the rise of these threads is an effort to fight scalpers or competition, but in my opinion, it severely hinders the utility of the site. I hope I don't sound rude or anything, but it's something I've been thinking for a while and decided to post now after reading this thread for a minute before realizing it was a year old

While I appreciate the update and find, I don't think everything needs to be a megathread. I don't know if the rise of these threads is an effort to fight scalpers or competition, but in my opinion, it severely hinders the utility of the site. I hope I don't sound rude or anything, but it's something I've been thinking for a while and decided to post now after reading this thread for a minute before realizing it was a year old
The thread may be a year old but the deals are basically the same. Here's the new link to the "deals":

https://store.na.square-enix.com/deal-of-the-week

bread's done
Back