Xcom 2 physical PC version $22.18 @ Amazon.com

MusePrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (99%)
This might be an all new low for the constant price dropping of X-com 2. Amazon.com is selling physical version of the game for $22.18. Personally I'd like to click now and buy one. But the beginning of the sweet spot is $19.99. I pretty sure this will be $9.99 sell come the around the holidays. 

But then again the console version drops later this fall. And sometimes a new release for a different platform bring more DLC and goods to all platforms. It's rare but you never.

And in case anyone is thinking controller support. cancel that thought...As xbox one controller will never support X-Com 2. Because the developers worked with Valve on developing the steam controller

Any how a good deal is a good deal....Details in the link below.

https://www.amazon.com/XCOM-2-PC/dp/B00YHZEILQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&linkCode=sl1&tag=dailygamedeals-20&linkId=22982f9dd0261c94bd51e68aac0932fa

Last edited by a moderator:
Isthereanydeal's history info says the lowest price has been $22.xx from Nuuvem (which doesn't count these days) and Gamesplanet UK for a day.  Other lows have been in the $30 range.  So a good deal based on previous sales and assuming you have Prime for the shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keyboard and mice are fine but you can only used the steam controller with this game.    Other controllers Like the xbox 1 won't work. 

You will be able to use controller companion with this game tho, right? If it's turn based like the first should be fine.

If I recall right, they said controller support would be added to the PC version at some point, but it hasn't happened yet. Probably after the console release.

Yea but controller companion is like 1.99 and emulates a mouse if you want it to. I play alot of turn based games and point and click games.

Is it a real physical release or just a goddamn code in a box? I'll hold off until I rebuild my gaming rig next year. The controller support thing pisses me off. Why does every developer nowadays have to be a prick? On one hand, I'd like to support the devs, since the game apparently supports linux. On the other hand, the jackoffs decide to only support the steam controller. To me, that's not much better than MS trying to ram Win10 down everyone's throats, much like they did with "Vista Only" games ~10 years ago. 

bread's done
Back