Grand Kingdom PS4 Launch Day Edition $27.77 @ Amazon

There's a demo on PSN.  I played it and kind of liked it.  The combat system is pretty sweet, but moving around the game world is more like a stripped-down board game.  Was waiting for sub-$20, but it already dropped a nickel since I started the topic, so that's a good sign.

thanks.

this post will attract buyers and the price will go up again :wall:
boohoo%2159.gif
:hot:

thanks.

this post will attract buyers and the price will go up again :wall:

Are you the same guy as the one with the little pixel like anime avatar that every amazon thread he complains when someone shares an amazon deal because it will raise the price?

Hell I bet you didnt even know about the price till you saw the thread.

Are you the same guy as the one with the little pixel like anime avatar that every amazon thread he complains when someone shares an amazon deal because it will raise the price?

Hell I bet you didnt even know about the price till you saw the thread.
MasterKyo where you at?

Almost bought at 27.55 yesterday, but waffled. Price was up to 28.81 when I checked last night. Back down to 27.98 this morning, so I bought it. Thanks for the notification, OP.

Yep, $25.69 right now.  I had never even heard of this game but after reading some reviews I picked it up.

Great price.  I was waiting for a good drop on this at Best Buy, but that Amazon price was low enough to pull the trigger.  Heard great things about this game and am looking forward to it.

I called in to complain about the condition of the box and they sent a replacement the next day in mint condition. They won't price adjust anymore. :( I really wanted that $1.12 back.

I have the Limited Edition sealed still....I think I'll grab this since It's relatively cheap.  Wanted the Vita variant, but i heard it has framerate issues.

Why get standard version! End up picked up 1st printed edition under $24 shipped.  Tired of waiting and possible the price go up again when i wake up next morning.  61% off is not bad for NEW game from NIS

This whole thing has really tested my cheapass patience. Bought it at $28 like nine days ago, and then $23 today. Going to have to return the first one for the five dollar difference. This is like watching the stock market.

This whole thing has really tested my cheapass patience. Bought it at $28 like nine days ago, and then $23 today. Going to have to return the first one for the five dollar difference. This is like watching the stock market.
Is 5 bucks really worth the effort of returning it? I don't know if I'd even want to deal with customer service for a price match for that little. I get being cheap but time is just as, if not more, valuable as money as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, I'm tempted by this but my backlog is so full that I should probably wait for a similar sale on PSN to avoid the shipping cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is 5 bucks really worth the effort of returning it? I don't know if I'd even want to deal with customer service for a price match for that little. I get being cheap but time is just as, if not more, valuable as money as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, I'm tempted by this but my backlog is so full that I should probably wait for a similar sale on PSN to avoid the shipping cost.
Yeah yeah I know you're probably right, time is money and this thing is gonna sit on my shelf in the shrinkwrap 'till after I die. What can I say?

Discovered my work shoes are falling apart so I ordered a new pair along with Grand Kingdom (for the new low price of $22.10) to get the free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back